Classic FreeCell HD
Developer: Alexei Garbuzenko
Current Version: 1.0.2
Last Updated: 5 months ago
Download Size: 5.8 MB - Download
Classic FreeCell solitaire game. Looks and feels just as old desktop PC FreeCell that we played for a long time. Same scoring system, graphics, king image.
- 3 different card styles: retro, modern and fancy
- timed and untimed gameplay
- unlimited turn undo's
- automated moves
- double tap to move card to free cell
- jumping victory cards
- super moves for card stacks
- support for macOS Sierra
- added game number to window title
- now it is possible to restart current game, not just start a new one
- added an option to play game with specified number
- lots of internal fixes and changes
- proper localization
Most Helpful Reviews
Kobzar - +1 Please dont stop and do more good game for mac !!!!
similar to dos program - This is a disapointing freecell game after playing better versions on my iPad and PC. The only automatic move is to the four holding cells. Other games move to open ladders as well. The graphics are plain and jerky. Auto movements are not smooth but jerky. There are very few user options (3). None for background color or sounds etc. When a game is finished the user has to either leave the game or start another to stop the endless bouncing of cards. An automatic statistical listing would be nice. I hope freeCell Pro by fingerarts writes a version for the new mac operating system soon. I will toss this game and get that one at once.