City Island 3 - Building Sim
Developer: Sparkling Society
Current Version: 1.9.2
Last Updated: 2 months ago
Download Size: 57.4 MB - Download
If you liked City Island and the early tycoon games and you like to build a lot, you will definitely love our third citybuilder game! Join over 15 million City Island players and start playing City Island 3: Building Sim today!
This time you will have your own archipelago! You can unlock and build on a tourist paradise island, on a vulcano island, a swamp, a desert and more to create a city! Really cool city building allows you to construct cities, villages, compounds or a metropolis. Keep your citizens happy with beautiful decorations, and create jobs so you can earn money and gold from your happy citizens.
People in your own city will provide quests and feedback on how well you are doing! Furthermore, create a city and you can decorate your city by placing walking paths, rivers, railroads with trains, parks and hundreds more fun and beautifully designed items. If you like playing free-to-play citygames, building a virtual city on City Island 3: Building Sim is your best choice!
City Island 3: Building Sim is the sequel of two very popular City Island games with over 15 million downloads so far, also created by Sparkling Society. In this game, you will create your own story by unlocking your archipelago with islands, on each island developing your village to a tiny city and into a large metropolis. It is all about balance and being creative in this city tycoon game. You have all the power in this epic story: have hours of free fun!
** FEATURES **
- Easy to play building sim
- Build and decorate beautiful islands of your own archipelago with more than 150 unique items, be creative!
- Fun FREE to play tycoon game
- HIGH QUALITY graphics
- Intuitive gameplay with challenging tasks, rewards and achievements
- Enjoy fun quests to help you create your own virtual paradise in this free-to-play citygame!
- Build and decorate a beautiful island with more than 150 unique items, be creative!
- Currencies: gold and cash
- Attract citizens with parks, trees, a railway with trains, boats, decorations and community buildings
- Collect profit from your commercial buildings
- Upgrade your city buildings
- Help your citizens build a city on this exotic island story
- Collect XP and level up to unlock a new building for construction
- Collect dozens of REWARDS while playing
- Expand your city to create more room for constructing more buildings, and progress your village to a metropolis with tall buildings
- Speed up construction / upgrade time
- Lots of adventure and quests to unlock
- Expand your city over land and sea
- Many hours of free fun
- Sim style architecture
- Fun play!
Most Helpful Reviews
What a neat little city game - After a bit of playing this, I can honestly say I like it. this was after a bit of frustration, because you have to learn how to play it. The tutorial is not the best in terms of being informative, because you have to go and click the check mark instead of click on the building. This is a FREEMIUM game. It is not Pay To Win. You can use real world money, but there honestly is not any need to. It throws the premium currency at you hand over fist anyway. You can safely play this game without worrying about the need to spend real money. Most items are done with the freebie currency anyway, so it’s not like it’s missed in-game. If you like city building games, this one is worth your time. BEST PRO: It’s Freemium and the need to spend real world money simply isn’t there. WORST CON: Having to click the check mark to place a building instead of clicking the building.
More Reviews for Current Version
good game - great game
I didn’t think I’d like it. - It isn’t as complicated as say Sim City or Cities Skylines. But it is a easy game and I haven’t had to purchse anything to continue enjoying the game.
very good game - Quite good and no bugs
Solid freemium game - Good way to pass the time. As a college student, I love money farming while studying for a midterm or eating. It may offer in-game purchases but you don’t need them at all. You can get the premium in-game currency no trouble by just playing the game. Props to developers for not shoving micro-transactions in our faces and not making it about the money. You guys rock.
love the game! - great game!