Chronisar lets you copy your artists, albums and playlists from iTunes to your MP3 player, SD Card, USB drive or smartphone.
With the clear and intuitive design it is easier than ever to fill your device with your favourite songs.
- Copying is fast and efficient.
- Export M3U playlists files, adjust the playlist character encoding, path format and other settings.
- Supports MP3.
- Decide how much of the free disc space should be filled with random songs.
- Search in your music library for artists, albums or playlists.
- Inspect the content of your playlists and listen to the songs without launching iTunes.
What is missing in the Lite version:
- True and easy syncing.
- Optionally convert your files to MP3 during copying.
- Export album artwork.
- Support for MP3, AAC, ALAC and AIFF.
If you are unsure if this app fits your needs or if you have any other question regarding Chronisar Lite, please visit the comprehensive "Frequently Asked Questions"(F.A.Q.) section on my website (http://simonsapps.de/en/chronisar-f-a-q-v1-4/).
Supports MP3 (if DRM-free and local), iTunes version 11.0 and later and all devices that can be connected as a volume (eg MSC mode) and are writeable in the Finder. Please report any problems/bugs to [email protected] or use the support form on my website and i will improve Chronisar steadily.
Please leave a REVIEW and/or RATE the app if you like it! Thanks!