Developer: Mindlube Games
Current Version: 2.04
Last Updated: 3 years ago
Download Size: 11.2 MB - Download
News flash: network multiplayer, pass-n-play and more is coming in version 3! (Fall 2012) ★ The most fun dominos game on iPhone is now FREE for your Mac! ★ Watch the Trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jafuSzPj6OM ★ The Daily Appster Video 6/7/11 episode: "Very fun, very cool. Nice implementation of this game!" (v1.4) ★ Chickie Dominos, the traditional dominos game also known as "Chicken Foot", has the 3-toe pattern that makes every round of dominos fun! Play all your dominos before your opponent, or your dominos turn into eggs and points count against you! You will be a dominos fan in no time with the 5 minute interactive tutorial, funky music and colorful graphics.
★★★★ TIPS ★★★★
- SPACE to Draw, Pass, move Next.
- ESC to Undo (not in Hard mode though)
- Scrollwheel to zoom in & out
- Prompts: you can turn off the prompts text via the Options button.
- Score screen: click the egg in the top left, to get to the score screen at any time.
- Tutorial: Just use the Back button if you didn't understand or the text scrolled by to quickly.
- Lots more, in the 5 minute interactive Tutorial! Just click 'Learn to Play'.
- Visit mindlube.com for info about the iOS paid and free versions!
★★★★ SHARE THE LOVE ★★★★
Like us on Facebook
CD2 Trailer on YouTube
★★★★ RELEASE NOTES ★★★★
★ bug fix: multi-language settings on Mac OS could cause blank screen & game not working at all ★
Most Helpful Reviews
Love it! - Awesome game woudl like more options and stop the wiggling….I've totally missed playing with my friends and now I can play on my Mac which is awesome. You guys need to come up with Mexican Train now :)
More Reviews for Current Version
corny - the game is a little corny. graphics tend to jump around. you have to read the instructions really fast to keep up without giving you much time to think about what they are explaining. but it is an easy game to play. it's ok. glad i got the free version. wish there was a mexican train domino game.
Sorry, but there are problems that preclude a higher rating - I have a 15-inch MacBook Pro running OS X 10.9.2 with more than enough RAM and power to run pretty much any game. This game opens in one size window and defies shrinking it so that the bottom 2-inches (estimated) isn’t shown. Fix this problem and I’ll rewrite this report once I get to enjoy playing a game. Thank you.