Developer: Nicholas Cooke
Current Version: 2.0.1
Last Updated: 3 months ago
Download Size: 10.1 MB - Download
Chess Deluxe takes the experience of chess to the next level with a simple yet elegant UI, great graphics, fantastic gameplay and online gaming.
Chess Deluxe supports both one player, two player and online using Game Center, so you can play against your friends, or test out your skills against the computer.
Chess Deluxe features:
• A simple, easy-to-use interface.
• One player mode with configurable Easy, Medium and Hard difficulties for amateur players.
• Play online with your friends or anyone using Game Center.
• Ability to Undo moves an unlimited number of times.
• Move Highlighting to help you decide how to make the best move.
• Optional Timer to limit game time.
• Board rotation to allow each player to view the board from their point of view in two player mode.
Thanks for playing Chess Deluxe.
This includes several bug fixes and improvements.
Most Helpful Reviews
Thank you - Just wanted to say thank you for making a solid chess game that utilizes game center. This has been a real joy to play.
PLay online with grandchildren - I cannot figure out how to invite my grandchildren to play against me online.
More Reviews for Current Version
Developer needs to read a book on the rules of chess. - A King cannot castle after it has left its original square. A king cannot castle when it’s under check. A chess app that cannot abide by the rules of chess is crap. Update: 8/19/17. The computer just castled under check, an illegal move. The developer said he fixed this. He did not. Keep shopping for a better chess game.