Checkbook Tao Register
Current Version: 3.0.1
Last Updated: 10 months ago
Download Size: 12.5 MB - Download
Simple Checkbook Register. Made for those who just want to keep track of their spending.
* Create Multiple Registers.
* Track Deposit or Credit Account Balances.
* Create Subaccounts. (Set aside funds for Bills/Vacation/Spending)
* Copy and Paste or Drag selected transactions straight from Online Banking sites.
- Please check the support page for the Online Banking samples.
* Drop downloaded QIF and *CSV transaction files straight onto the register.
- CSV Column format should match Online Banking Samples.
* In Subaccount View, drag transactions between Subaccounts to sort entries.
* Reconcile Tools.
* Enter a Credit Line for Credit Accounts to view the Limit and Available Credit.
* Reorder and Resize Columns.
* Transaction and Account Summary.
* Export Account Transaction Lists as a CSV File.
* Free Version available.
Fix sub account change issue when changing from Account View
Most Helpful Reviews
Great update and response - I'm following through on a pledge to the developer to give this a 5Star rating. The app does what it advertises to do. It has plenty of bells and whistles for the person who doesn't need an overly complex operation. It is simple to start. There had been some problems with this around the 4th of July Apple fiasco, causing the app not to be accessible, as others have complained. However, the developer was extremely prompt, polite to reply to my inquiry. He swiftly directed me to a quick-work-around patch which enabled me to keep working with my data until Apple approved the update. The update is great and enables me to do and access so much more with the information I input. The developer response alone rates a 5Star.
Not worth it - Don't waste your $3.99. NOT WORTH IT. I purchased and ended up deleting after I had already put 3 months of books into this cheap app. Terrible and will not reconcile correctly to your bank statements. My rating is a zero!!