Checkbook HD - Personal Finance
Developer: iBear LLC
Current Version: 1.2.5
Last Updated: 2 months ago
Download Size: 16.8 MB - Download
** 40% OFF ** LIMITED TIME **
Checkbook HD offers you a quick and simple way of managing your personal finances. Clean and beautiful interface and easy cloud sync with your iPhone or iPad.
Manage all your accounts with Checkbook HD and stay always aware of how much money is left on each of your accounts, and how it happened. Add entries that change balances on your accounts manually, or import your banking records either by using your bank's OFX file or through Direct Connect (direct downloading). You can also schedule recurring transactions, sync your data between several devices, schedule delayed transactions and clear them later on (reconcile). To visualize the activity of your accounts, use colorful charts.
Checkbook HD features:
- Unlimited number of accounts (checking, savings, credit card, etc.)
- Running balance column
- Accounts reconciliation (balance and cleared balance)
- Support of multiple currencies
- Restoration of previously deleted accounts (if needed)
- Income, Expenses, Transfers between accounts
- Categories and subcategories
- Automatic categorization based on previous transactions
- Additional fields for organizing your records including description, payee, check #, etc.
- Customization of the transaction columns
- Automatic repeating transactions scheduled as “cleared” or “not cleared”
- Regulated custom frequency (daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly and any other frequency customization)
- Pie chart and bar chart reports showing the structure of your income and expenses
- Filter by categories and subcategories, accounts and payees
- PDF reports for sharing and printing
DATA AND SYNC
- Import of your banking records using your bank's OFX file
- Downloading data directly from your bank (NOTICE! Contact us to learn if your bank is supported - checkbookhd.com, or try direct downloading in the free iOS version Checkbook HD free - Personal finance)
- Quick manual entry
- PIN-protected data
- Export of your data in CSV/Excel and PDF formats
- iCloud storing of your data and providing it on all your devices - iPhone, iPad, Mac (This feature can be turned on after the installation. All the updates occur automatically.)
- Printing of your data (CSV/Excel and PDF formats supported)
- Clean and beautiful Mac-oriented interface (check the screenshots)
- Retina display support
- Beautiful PDF reports for sharing and printing
- User Guide - http://checkbookhd.com
- Feedback & Support - [email protected]
Checkbook HD is truly a high quality clean product for easy personal finance management. Buy now! ►►
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Most Helpful Reviews
Best Checkbook and Support - I have been using this app on my iPod, iPhone and MacBook Pro for sometime now and I did have a problem but I was given the best support anyone could ever expect. The problem was resolved very quickly and and I really like this app. It helps me keep track of all my spending, my checking balance no matter where I am and no matter which of my devices I have with me. Best of all it syncs via iCloud and they all stay up to date with each other. I give it five stars because it works and the author will give you support if you need it. There is nothing out there that is perfect but this comes close. Thanks for a great app, THAT WORKS!
NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT!!! Latest update killed app - If I had given a review of this App and it’s IOS companion before the latest update it would have been 4-5 stars. I’m glad I waited a while before reviewing this as this app has been disabled by the latest “update” and after several emails to the company with absolutely no response I feel I have to warn anyone who is thinking about using this app to stay well away! All I wanted was a simple checkbook register app that would sync between my iPhone/iPad and iMac, which this did before the update rather well. However, after the latest update none of my data was saved and I cannot get any version - iPad/iPhone or iMac, to pull data from the cloud. I’ve tried everything their “support” website said to do but nothing worked. I’ve written to the company twice and have not heard back anything. For the OSX version there seems to be no way to restore from a backup, the option is grayed out, and uninstalling/reinstalling has not worked either. BE WARNED - this app does not work anything like as advertised and the company, iBear LLC, does not seem to be supporting it. I do have to say if the issue is ever fixed I would probably give it 3 stars IF it worked as advertised, but the poor customer service will not allow me to rate it anything higher than 3, even if it worked. BUYER BEWARE!
More Reviews for Current Version
Had high hopes - Should have listened to the review that said iCloud sync was not working. I bought it for my iPad first and once I determined that the account registers and reminders feature could fit my needs I entered a few accounts and some transactions. Then I paid for the Mac version. When I launched it, it immediately synced the little bit I had entered on my iPad. I thought I was off to the races. I began busily creating all of the accounts I need to track using the Mac version. I even had to manually change my Mac’s date so that I could create accounts with the correct beginning balance date (a minor annoyance for sure). After I had created another 15 accounts of so and added a few more transactions, I opened my iPad to watch all of the data magically sync to it. Nope. Cannot get iCloud data syncing to work at all. Additionally, the Mac version does not remember the windows size or column widths. And, there’s a visual glitch when scrolling through the accounts on the left hand side of the windows. Unfortunately, I will be requesting a refund because this program does not live up to its promises.
Still slow as hell and won’t sync with other I-devices - Still the same “connecting to iCloud” for about 2 minutes then another minute of “Data processing” Stay away from this product at all costs! Update latest version won’t sync between computers.. Total JUNK!!
Does not work - This app does not function as described