Developer: Splasm Software, Inc.
Current Version: 2.5.15
Last Updated: 15 days ago
Download Size: 23.2 MB - Download
••• Welcome Back Spring Sale! • 20% off for a limited time! • Enjoy those warm, sunny days! •••
More than a basic check register and reporting tool, CheckBook Pro features everything in CheckBook, our powerfully simple personal finance manager, and then some. Get a report for all of your accounts at once. Search for transactions with any combination of criteria. Group your transactions into folders. Change the details of a group of transactions in a single stroke. CheckBook Pro's simply powerful data management tools make it all just plain easy.
Precisely manage your finances
• Find transactions with simple searches or dozens of powerful search criteria
• Reconcile your accounts to the penny
• Schedule transactions that repeat periodically, like monthly bills and paychecks
• Track cash flow over time with customizable reports so you can see where your money came from and where it’s going
• Save complex searches as Smart Folders, so you can search again and again
• Group your transactions into Folders, to tidy up or begin a new year
• Quickly change the details for a group of transactions, instead of one at a time
• Report on all your accounts at the same time
• See pending scheduled transactions for all your accounts with a single reminder
Import from other personal finance apps or your bank
• Strong support for OFX, QFX, QIF, CSV and Text
• Import from Quicken® Essentials for Mac
Share and sync your data
• Sync with other users on a local network
• Sync with iCloud
• Manage accounts in multiple currencies
• Transfer funds between accounts without creating two transactions (check out the built-in help or contact us for help)
Learn more about CheckBook Pro
• Download & print CheckBook Pro's built-in help: http://www.splasm.com/checkbookpro
• Watch video tutorials of CheckBook Pro: http://www.splasm.com/videos
• Share with other CheckBook Pro users in our forums: http://www.splasm.com/forum
Send questions about CheckBook Pro to [email protected] We're happy to help!
• Drag & drop or copy & paste Entries and Schedules, whichever you prefer. You can even drag to or paste in applications like TextEdit, Numbers, and Excel.
• Properly remembers the way you’ve set up the columns in the Schedule section
• Prevents a crash that could happen when switching documents
• Updated application and document icons for better compatibility with macOS 10.12 Sierra
• Resolves a situation where some Account balances wouldn’t update right after Scheduled Entries were committed
• Corrects an issue where some fonts might condense so much that characters overlap. A lot. Cough. Geneva.
• Improved support for importing reconciled transactions
• A few user interface tweaks and performance enhancements
Most Helpful Reviews
Finally found what I was looking for! - After years of struggling with Quicken for Mac, which more and more WASN”T for Mac, I finally found CheckbookPro. There was a very shallow learning curve, mainly just adjusting to the ‘different from Quicken’ layout, but after a few days of using it I find it intuitive and very responsive. I love the reconcile feature, which on Quicken I hadn’t used for years because it didn’t reconcile. I love the schedule feature, which helps me remember upcoming charges to my checking account. I especially love the customer service. I had a minor issue with changing from the Checkbook trial to the purchased CheckbookPro app. An email to support got a very quick response with easy to follow instructions which allowed me to resolve the issue. Highly recommend if you are looking for a basic checkbook function to replace Quicken or other non-Mac-native app. Very basic, and very easy to use.
disappointed… but great customer service - I wanted a simple app that would keep track of my bills and income. We have two checking accounts and pay bills from both accounts and a particular bill can be paid from one account this month and another account next month. There is no way to make these bills available to be paid from either account. Bills can only be entered under one account. I contacted the makers of checkbook pro under the support link and they were very quick to answer my question and even suggested I ask for a refund from Apple. Apple also responded quickly to my request and I was refunded.
More Reviews for Current Version
Love Checkbook Pro - I’ve been using this app for several years and love it! Makes reconciliation easy and you can see where your money goes. No issues to date.
Tax Girl - I use this app as a way of organizing my finances for tax purposes. It works very well for that because you can customize your reports for different categories. The only thing I would change is that you need to click entry everytime you want to make an entry. I wish that the program would automatically default to entry once you complete an entry.