Developer: Splasm Software, Inc.
Current Version: 2.6.4
Last Updated: 2 months ago
Download Size: 29.4 MB - Download
••• Holidays Sale! • Save 20% for a limited time (regularly US $24.99) • Share some joy with friends and loved ones! •••
More than a basic check register and reporting tool, CheckBook Pro features everything in CheckBook, our powerfully simple personal finance manager, and then some. Get a report for all of your accounts at once. Search for transactions with any combination of criteria. Group your transactions into folders. Change the details of a group of transactions in a single stroke. CheckBook Pro's simply powerful data management tools make it all just plain easy.
Precisely manage your finances
• Find transactions with simple searches or dozens of powerful search criteria
• Reconcile your accounts to the penny
• Schedule transactions that repeat periodically, like monthly bills and paychecks
• Track cash flow over time with customizable reports so you can see where your money came from and where it’s going
• Save complex searches as Smart Folders, so you can search again and again
• Group your transactions into Folders, to tidy up or begin a new year
• Quickly change the details for a group of transactions, instead of one at a time
• Report on all your accounts at the same time
• See pending scheduled transactions for all your accounts with a single reminder
• Save some ink strokes and let CheckBook Pro print your checks for you (pre-printed check paper only). Supports Quicken templates like Standard, Voucher, and Wallet.
Import from other personal finance apps or your bank
• Strong support for OFX, QFX, QIF, CSV and Text
• Import from Quicken® Essentials for Mac
Share and sync your data
• Sync with other users on a local network
• Sync with iCloud
• Manage accounts in multiple currencies
• Transfer funds between accounts without creating two transactions (check out the built-in help or contact us for help)
Learn more about CheckBook Pro
• Download & print CheckBook Pro's built-in help: http://www.splasm.com/checkbookpro
• Watch video tutorials of CheckBook Pro: http://www.splasm.com/videos
• Share with other CheckBook Pro users in our forums: http://www.splasm.com/forum
Send questions about CheckBook Pro to [email protected] We're happy to help!
• Nixes a potential issue where CheckBook Pro might not save changes to an Account’s Currency.
• Prevents a hang that can occur when CheckBook Pro automatically saves your work or when you close your document while another process tries to access it.
• Includes some minor user interface fixes and a few check printing tweaks.
Most Helpful Reviews
Finally found what I was looking for! - After years of struggling with Quicken for Mac, which more and more WASN”T for Mac, I finally found CheckbookPro. There was a very shallow learning curve, mainly just adjusting to the ‘different from Quicken’ layout, but after a few days of using it I find it intuitive and very responsive. I love the reconcile feature, which on Quicken I hadn’t used for years because it didn’t reconcile. I love the schedule feature, which helps me remember upcoming charges to my checking account. I especially love the customer service. I had a minor issue with changing from the Checkbook trial to the purchased CheckbookPro app. An email to support got a very quick response with easy to follow instructions which allowed me to resolve the issue. Highly recommend if you are looking for a basic checkbook function to replace Quicken or other non-Mac-native app. Very basic, and very easy to use.
disappointed… but great customer service - I wanted a simple app that would keep track of my bills and income. We have two checking accounts and pay bills from both accounts and a particular bill can be paid from one account this month and another account next month. There is no way to make these bills available to be paid from either account. Bills can only be entered under one account. I contacted the makers of checkbook pro under the support link and they were very quick to answer my question and even suggested I ask for a refund from Apple. Apple also responded quickly to my request and I was refunded.
More Reviews for Current Version
Simple But Good - As a long time Quicken user I was looking for an application to keep track of a half dozen checking and savings accounts. CheckBook Pro fills the bill. I especially like the new ability to use iCloud so I can use our laptop when traveling and our desktop at home. I would have given the program a five rating if it had a better calendar.
littlbit60 - I like the app, it keeps me from spending money. I wish it would go to todays date when I enter something. I always have to go back and change the date, and I also wish you could see the data on your cell phone because you always have your phone with you not your laptop. Im still getting use to it, trying to get all my bills in there and to schedule them so I dont have to do it over and over. It does a great job with the ones I have scheduled.
CheckBookPro - Great App ! Easy to use . Simple and clear entries. Easily modified if mistake is entered. Had used quicken for years and this does what I need for 1/3 of price.
So long Quick Book - I was a user of Quick Books for many years. The Check Book pro progam is so much better and easy to use.
Almost perfect! - I like this app and it is extremely easy to use. The only thing I can complain about is it does not have an iCloud option where I can see this app on my iPhone and/or iPad. I hope the CheckBook Pro Support team is able to make this happen.