Developer: Beijing Tiertime Technology Co., Ltd.
Current Version: 2.2.2
Last Updated: 1 month ago
Download Size: 110.4 MB - Download
Cetus3D is required for the operation of our 3D printer “Cetus”. The software provides 2 major functions, 1 Slicing 3D models and send the data to Cetus printer for printing. 2. Upload and share their 3D models to other people who use the same printer.
Arrange model on print plate: resize, rotate, invert, move,auto place, merge, fix and etc
2. Setup printing parameter and send the sliced model to printer for printing.
3. Provide simple preset models for basic modification of existing models.
4. Upload models to our 3D model sharing platform, the “Moshop”.
5. Provide tools to convert 2D images into lithopanes.
6. Allows sending Gcode to the Cetus printer for more user defined functionalities.
1. Added Supports Editor
a. You can edit support and overhang structures in UP Studio.
b. Also provides three different display options to view the structure while editing.
c.Added layer number display on Play Preview control bar.
2. Added layer preview in Preview (inside Print Settings).
a. Layer preview: includes supports, layers, and infill structures. Can also play an animation of the print job.
b. Preview also available to view as lines with the linear view.
c. Added support color variation to more easily differentiate between supports.
3. Print bed turns transparent if viewing in Down angle.
4. The default color of the model has been changed to gray.
5. Removed sign up/sign in restrictions for customizing material temperature.
6. Improved general build envelope display.
7. Upgrade folder will be automatically deleted after the upgrade installation is complete.
Most Helpful Reviews
It does what it intended to do - This will allow you to slice 3D models and send them to the Cetus3D printer. The slicer is not as sophisticated as some others like Cura or Simplify3D but it does gernerate some very remarkable 3D prints. The lack of sophisitication actually helps to make it very easy for first time 3d printer users so you can get some very nice prints very easily. If you’re an experienced 3D printer user you may find this a bit too simplistic for your more complicated prints. I’m sure it will be evolving over the next few months.