Developer: Beijing Tiertime Technology Co., Ltd.
Current Version: 1.4.0
Last Updated: 22 days ago
Download Size: 111.7 MB - Download
Cetus3D is required for the operation of our 3D printer “Cetus”. The software provides 2 major functions, 1 Slicing 3D models and send the data to Cetus printer for printing. 2. Upload and share their 3D models to other people who use the same printer.
Arrange model on print plate: resize, rotate, invert, move,auto place, merge, fix and etc
2. Setup printing parameter and send the sliced model to printer for printing.
3. Provide simple preset models for basic modification of existing models.
4. Upload models to our 3D model sharing platform, the “Moshop”.
5. Provide tools to convert 2D images into lithopanes.
6. Allows sending Gcode to the Cetus printer for more user defined functionalities.
1、Replacing “Delete” with “Align to the floor”. Click the certain plane to place the model on the backplane.
2、Added " Contour Line Width" in "Advanced Print".
3、Added "Select Base" in 2D image setting.
4、Value in Nozzle height box change along with actual nozzle height moved.
5、Optimised banner display.
6、Attached calibration model for vertical calibration.