Developer: Beijing Tiertime Technology Co., Ltd.
Current Version: 1.2.1
Last Updated: 11 days ago
Download Size: 106.3 MB - Download
Cetus3D is required for the operation of our 3D printer “Cetus”. The software provides 2 major functions, 1 Slicing 3D models and send the data to Cetus printer for printing. 2. Upload and share their 3D models to other people who use the same printer.
Arrange model on print plate: resize, rotate, invert, move,auto place, merge, fix and etc
2. Setup printing parameter and send the sliced model to printer for printing.
3. Provide simple preset models for basic modification of existing models.
4. Upload models to our 3D model sharing platform, the “Moshop”.
5. Provide tools to convert 2D images into lithopanes.
6. Allows sending Gcode to the Cetus printer for more user defined functionalities.
1. G-code printing!
2. Add “Vertical Calibration”.
3. Add “Notification”, keep you updated with the latest developments or news.
4. Add “Manual activation”, which allows you activate the printer by uploading activation-code-file manually.
5. Add “Edit Boxes” at the bottom of user interface that you can scale the model more accurately.