Developer: RORTOS SRL
Current Version: 4.2.0
Last Updated: 6 months ago
Download Size: 266.1 MB - Download
The most advanced Flight Simulator and Aircraft Carrier Landing System ever created.
Landing on an aircraft carrier is one of the most difficult tasks a pilot has to execute. The flight deck is only 150 meters long, just enough to stop the aircraft.
Accept the challenge, take on over thirty missions in the world's most dangerous and spectacular scenarios and join the best Top-Gun pilots.
Take control, climb into the realistic 3D cockpits and fly the most famous military aircrafts, faithfully reproduced.
Exceed your limits and get the excellence in all 90 engaging challenges!
Discover the REAL WORLD TECHNOLOGY and begin now to plan your flight!
WORLDWIDE NAVIGATION and FLIGHT PLAN with 500+ accurate AIRPORTS, DAY&NIGHT CYCLE, REALTIME METAR weather conditions, AIR SPACES CARTOGRAPHY with over 8,000 WAYPOINTS.
Try out the latest evolution of the RORTOS flight system, already appreciated by millions of users around the world: unprecedented graphics, realistic weather conditions and a REPLAY function that lets you review your flight moves.
For an even more thrilling experience, connect two devices online and activate the multi-screen mode.
* Game campaign with 6 training missions and 30 missions in 5 different scenarios (4 availables for purchase)
* WORLDWIDE TERRAIN AND NAVIGATION SYSTEM (availables for purchase)
* 90 engaging challenges (72 available to buy)
* Free flight with choice of weather conditions and time
* Landing competitions with worldwide ranking
* Multi-camera Replay with dynamic CINEMA view and option
* Aircraft carrier landings, airbase landings and emergency landings
* Take-off, practice, transfers, recon and flights in formation with a flight guide
* Vertical take-off and landing (F35B Lightning II, AV-8B Harrier II)
* In-flight refuel
* More realistic extreme conditions with wind, rain, snow and lightning
* 3D virtual cockpit with integrated instrumentation, rain/snow effects and 6 different camera angles
* Radar with runway and aircraft carrier orientation
* Realistic fuel consumption
* Approach system I.F.L.O.L.S.
* Radio communication
* REMOTE CONTROL: you can connect two devices and use one of them like a remote control with a complete instrumentation view
* F/A-18 Super Hornet
* F-14 Super Tomcat [available with Canyon]
* C-2A Greyhound [available with Arctic]
* F-16 Fighting Falcon [available with Canyon]
* AV-8B Harrier II (vertical) [available with Arctic]
* F35B Lightning II (vertical) [available with Arcs]
* MiG-29K Fulcrum [available with Volcano]
* F4E Phantom II [available with Volcano]
* A-6 Intruder [available with Arctic]
* A-7 Corsair II [available with Arcs]
* F-22 Raptor [available with Flight Simulator]
* SU-47 Berkut [available with Flight Simulator]
* Canyon [available for purchase]
* Arctic [available for purchase]
* Arcs [available for purchase]
* Volcano [available for purchase]
* Flight Simulator [available for purchase]
Most Helpful Reviews
Awesome learning experience - I am an armchair jet fighter pilot learning all styles of on board flight training. This is a well put together simulator without any glitches. Easy trainig program and in flight experiences. I love this app. It stands alone as a top notch interface and a very realistic feeling. Also,it does nag at you to purches other planes and areas of training, even though they are available at your descretion.
Latest update crashes regularly... - Loved the previous versions, but this version constantly locks up my macbook pro.. Would love for this program to be fixed.
More Reviews for Current Version
Hoping they can fix the BUGS! - How do you land a C-130 on a carrier? You don’t but you cant free sim the plane after spending money on it!! Rip off - I so want to like these games.
Well, that was useless! - Does this app actually work for anyone? I kept rotating from screen to screen and back trying to figure out how to actually get the program to let me fly. There're only so many combinations of buttons you can hit, even including all the spots where I was being asked to buy something. I tried them all! I have had a variety of flight simulators, but I could never even find the key to get this one to take off.
Very hard and flight simulator is not worth the money. - It is a very hard game and gets very boring after 5 minutes and is not worth the money if you are planning on buying something on this game.
Release 4.2.0 unusable. - New release 4.2.0 is unplayable and worked great in previous version.. Also crashes on exit making OS X unstable and jumpy until rebooted. OS X 10.11.6 Macbook Air
its an amzing game but it has too many in-app purchases - the game has amazing graphics and gameplay for a free game and i think it should be worth $9.99 instead. but they make up for the free game with loads of in app purchases making it very restricted in what you can do.