Developer: Flexibits Inc.
Current Version: 1.0.6
Last Updated: 1 month ago
Download Size: 9 MB - Download
Until now, managing and interacting with your contacts has been a real frustration. Cardhop's magical parsing engine is incredibly intuitive, letting you search, add, edit, and interact with your contacts using a simple sentence!
Just type in "John G" and John's card will instantly appear. Or enter "Sarah Smith [email protected]" and Cardhop will add a new contact to Sarah's card. Or type in "call Michael S" and Cardhop will instantly start a phone call with Michael on your Mac or even directly on your iPhone!
SEARCH, ADD, EDIT, AND INTERACT WITH YOUR CONTACTS LIKE NEVER BEFORE
• Open Cardhop with a single click or keystroke
• Type in the details for your contact and press return
• That's it!
• A beautiful and simple menu bar app, designed exclusively for macOS
• Instantly works with your existing macOS contacts, nothing to configure
• Groups: quickly toggle contact groups with a click
• Notes: a convenient and powerful way to add notes to your contacts, helping you to strengthen your relationships
• Recents: quickly interact with your recent contacts
• Birthdays: instantly see upcoming birthdays and easily send a wish on their special day
• iPhone and Bluetooth dialing
• macOS Action Extension
• Dark and light themes
• And much, much more!
• Quickly interact with your contacts with the following actions: Call, Copy, Directions, Email, FaceTime, FaceTime Audio, Large Type, Message, Skype, Telegram, Twitter, URL, and VoIP
• Simply enter an action or abbreviation (which you'll find in the Help Book by entering "?" or "help") followed by your contact's name and Cardhop will handle the rest
• Even better, some actions are flexible. For example, you can add a subject to an email by entering "email Kent Lunch tomorrow?" and the email including the subject will instantly appear, ready to go!
• Customizable quick actions are also available per contact, allowing for single-click actions
Cardhop — the contacts app you'll actually want to use.
- Improved parsing of phone numbers with extensions
- Fixed a crash when opening preferences on macOS El Capitan
- Various fixes and improvements
Most Helpful Reviews
Just get it already! - Love it! Ever since CoBook got wrecked by Full Contact I’ve been on the hunt for a solid Mac Contact Addess Book. I’m happy to say that Flexibits did their homework! It works just like Fantastical. Highlight some text and their artificial intelligence sorts out what goes where. You can see and modify the results as needed. It addresses many of the short cuts of Apple’s Contacts App - like not being able to add notes without first adding a contact and then editing the fields. I like this menu bar accessibility. I do wish the app had BusyContacts robust layout window, but you can use both apps for the best of both worlds. If the developers are reading this… - Please add option to turn off birthdays, or at least change the order (ie I don’t want to see a zillion birthdays before I can see their contact info). - The Always Show Account on Contact Card - what is this? Seems to be iconic flags saying where the contact originated from. Can you tell if I created it on my Mac vs iPhone? Not sure what this is or what the options are. Maybe a tool tip? It seems random as to which contacts get the account treatment. - Would be cool if you added some integration for contact cleaning (duplicates, blanks) or the ability to archive unused ones.
Cardhop - I can’t open this app without it crashing. I have latest mac book pro latest OSX build. What’s most frustrating is I can’t find any place to call or email flexbits about the problem. I love and use Fantastical… as of now I am very disappointed, and hope whatever is going on gets fixed so I can actually try the program. Sorry for the bad news.