Camtinerary Trip Planner & Travel Guide Advisor
Developer: Cam-Built Programming Plus, Inc.
Current Version: 2.1.2
Last Updated: 2 months ago
Download Size: 5.9 MB - Download
Camtinerary for Mac is ideal for viewing the map of your trip on a large screen and using the mouse to use interface elements that are not feasible on iOS.
Camtinerary for Mac's feature list:
* Be free from annoying requests for your email address or a Facebook/Twitter sign in!
* Trips are uploaded anonymously, ensuring your privacy. No login is required and no personal information is collected that you do not volunteer.
* Browse a growing library of itineraries encompassing everything from vacations to a single night out to treasure hunts.
* Upload your own itineraries to share with other Camtinerary users including photos, comments in the notes and web links.
* Search hotels, restaurants, attractions and shopping aggregated from Yelp, TripAdvisor, FourSquare, Expedia, Zomato and Apple Maps.
* Create a detailed itinerary sorted by date and time, automatically displaying driving/walking time shown from place to place.
* Get directions from hotel to restaurant and back or to any other destination.
* See dynamic web photos shown of places for a raw, uncurated view of destinations.
* See Google Street View shown in quick photos of North, South, East and West exposures.
* Add personal photos and website links for each place.
* Search for street address.
* Drop pins manually to create your own places in the itinerary such as a favorite beach or mountain top.
* Create map pins with labels so identification does not require a cross-reference.
* Sort search results by rating or distance from the map's center.
* Perform integrated web searches for more details of places.
* Cut, Copy and Paste places from day to day of your trip.
* Share itineraries or search results in a PDF file via text message or email.
* Enjoy full privacy protection. Data and search history exists only on your device and cannot be traced to you from the cloud.
* Use iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch and soon Apple TV versions.
* Use Twitter integration allows you to read tweets on restaurants, hotels and other hot spots.
• Fixed missing travel times on long itineraries.
• Fixed overlap of Add to Itinerary and Save buttons.
Most Helpful Reviews
Waste of Money - I bought and started inputting my itinerary on my Mac. The app dropped destinations that were just input and then would mislabel others on the map. Extremely frustrating experience. Don’t waste your money.