Camera Suite for GoPro Hero
Developer: Harald Meyer
Current Version: 1.09
Last Updated: 1 month ago
Download Size: 17.5 MB - Download
Camera Suite allows you to control GoPro Hero 2, 3, 3+, 4, 5, and 6 cameras over Wifi on a Mac. It supports audio and video live streaming, media browsing, and a powerful scripting language to control the camera.
- Connect GoPro Hero 2 (with Wifi bacpac), 3, 3+, 4 (including Hero 4 Session), Hero 5, and Hero 6 cameras over Wifi with your Mac.
- Support for GoPro Hero 4/5/6 pairing.
- Control all important camera settings (including resolution, frame rate, camera mode, Protune, ...).
- Live video preview.
- Live audio and video UDP streaming server (for instance for streaming to VLC, ffmpeg, or other media players).
- View, stream, download, and delete media files directly over Wifi.
- HTTP Command server to remotely control the camera via HTTP using a simple REST API.
More information and help: http://www.camerasuite.org
Demo video: http://youtu.be/vFqeoRbJtRI
Do you miss a feature or do you have a problem? Just contact us here: http://www.camerasuite.org/contact
+++ Live preview with Hero 4 and 5 cameras +++
If you cannot see the live preview then make sure that the macOS firewall does not block the UDP port 8554 (details: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201642).
+++ Disclaimer +++
This app is an alternative app for controlling GoPro Hero cameras. We are not affiliated with GoPro Inc. in any way.
- Added full support for GoPro Hero 6 cameras.
Most Helpful Reviews
Connects & Works Terrific - We have a Hero 3+ and have had so many issues getting it to connect to our iMac’s to be able to simply drag-drop the files unloading. The GoPro Studio software fails to work and while trialing Final Cut Pro (that program is $300)… and I’m not ready to buy that one. My purpose was to be able to unload our GoPro video and images and it did just that and easily. :) SO thanks. For the price of that, fine, as I realize the app is supposed to do other nifty things too that I most likely will never use. The unloading of the GoPro has been a headache until using this software. I cannot figure out how to change the destination folder but that’s very minor.
Pairs but doesn’t connect - I’ve followed the instructions but it doesn’t connect. I can connect to it via wifi. It shows up and accepts my password. I think pair it using this app and it says it was successful. Then I try to connect and I just get a dialog saying it’s trying but nothing happens.