Camcorder Video Converter
Current Version: 3.40
Last Updated: 7 months ago
Download Size: 11.2 MB - Download
*** On Sale - Original $24.99. ***
Camcorder Video Converter, automatically import videos from various digital AVCHD/MOD/TOD/XDCAM Camcorders and DVs, then convert to various different formats, so as to freely edit videos with iMovie and share with iTunes, iPad, iPhone, and many other devices.
1 High compatible supported Camcorder: various AVCHD/TOD/MOD/XDCAM camcorders or DVs like Canon, Panasonic, Sony, JVC, Nikon, etc.
2 Perfect supported output devices: iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, PSP, PS3, Blackberry, Nokia, Samsung, etc.
3 Key features:
- Automatically check the AVCHD/MOD/TOD USB devices and import the *.mts, *.m2ts, *.mod, *.tod, *.mxf, *.avi, *.mp4 videos.
- Automatically import converted video to iTunes.
- Convert MTS, M2TS, MOD, TOD, MXF to avi, mp4, mov for editing with iMovie, Final Cut Pro.
- Convert MTS, M2TS, MOD, TOD, MXF to avi, mp4, mov for sharing with iPad, iPhone, PSP, PS3, Apple TV
- Convert MTS, M2TS, MOD, TOD, MXF to flv, mp4 for uploading to Youtube and other sites.
- Convert between common videos, including mp4, flv, mov, avi, 3gp, rmvb, DivX, wmv, mkv, etc.
- Convert between common audios, including mp3, aac, wav, m4a, flac, au, wma, etc
- Batch conversion.
4 Supported input formats:
- Camcorder video formats like AVCHD (*.mts, *.m2ts), MOD, TOD, MXF, VOD, AVI, MP4 etc.
- SD / HD video formats like AVI, WMV, FLV, MOV, MP4, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, TS, H.264 AVC, MKV, RMVB, RM, and many others.
5 Supported output formats:
- H264 MP4(Recommended format, best quality with small file size)
- MPEG4 MP4, MOV, AVI, WMV, FLV, 3GP, etc.
- iPad, iPhone, iPod, Apple TV, PSP, PS3 compatible video format
- Apple iMovie, iDVD, Final Cut Pro, iTunes compatible video formats.
- Mobile phone(Blackberry, Nokia, Samsung, Sony Ericsson) compatible video format.
- Audio format(MP3, WAV, AAC, WMA, M4A, etc).
Any suggestion for improvement will be appreciated, please send your feedback to: [email protected]
1 If you like using our apps, please support us by rating / reviewing the app in the App Store.
2 Support saving custom settings.
3 Bug fixes
Most Helpful Reviews
Saved My Bacon - I'm glad I didn't listen to the negative reviews that didn't offer any real reason why they rated this product so poorly. Editing amature videos and animation while relaxing on my couch has been my dream for years. Seemed like I had finally achieved the dream when I bought my Mac Book Pro, but alas, could not even import the bulk of my work because the tools, like iMovie, don't have a lot of options. I had just about given up editing my videos on my Mac. One of my animation programs spits out .AVI's or still frames, they would not load on my Mac. I have a Sony HandiCam which can only create MPEG-2 MUX recordings and I can only import them on my Windows machine, that is, until I found this app! After hours of trying to figure out why QuickTime would not play the audio, and iMovies would not even import my videos, and neither would the newest version of FinalCut Pro, I found information online that told me my videos could not work without a conversion tool. Thank GOD for Camcorder Video Converter (kindof a lame name for a lifesaving product, but I guess you can't have everything). I dumped all of my videos onto a USB and opened one of them in this tool, clicked the little recycle button and it spit out a video the FinalCutPro could read! One warning: You should look at ALL of the conversion settings and customize them to your liking, otherwise you may get a low quality video or one that has a different aspect ratio, or audio quality than you want. I have no idea why the default settings alter so many things about your video. It should default to settings that match the videos. Once I was confident that one video worked, I converted 30 of them in one batch! I didn't take long and the videos worked perfectly. Great job guys. Thanks SO much!!!!!
Waste of money for me - I have a Sony NEX-6 that records in AVCHD. I can see the files and copy them in Final Cut Pro. If I pull the whole Private directory off the card, I can see the files in smart converter pro but the codec selection is limited to things like “Apple Devices”. This can’t see the files no matter what I do. It seems to be a waste of money unless I am doing something wrong.