Current Version: 2.9.2
Last Updated: 3 years ago
Download Size: 56.6 MB - Download
Calories 2 – your personal coach for an active and healthy lifestyle!
➤ CALORIES 2 LOGGING: Calories 2 records your eating history, your calorie consumption, and your weight and body analysis data.
➤ CALORIES 2 ANALYZING: Calories 2 collects all your diet and exercise information and puts it into one clear and simple picture.
➤ CALORIES 2 MOTIVATING: Calories 2 helps guide you to weight loss success. It shows your progress towards your goal and highlights those areas where you may need to work a bit harder.
➤ Tracks your daily nutrition:
• Calories is easy to use. It has a simple, clear user interface.
• Calories makes tracking your daily nutrition a snap using the integrated food database.
• Calories includes the USDA Food Database for Dietary Study 3.0 (U.S. Department of Agriculture), that covers more than 10,000 foods
• Calories includes 44 different built-in nutrition per food.
• Calories lets you import additional food databases (Canadian, english/french and a swiss, german, french, italian for free)
• Calories includes a food editor to rename, add custom portions etc. and that lets you combine existing foods or enter new foods that are not in the database.
• Calories allows to track data for up to five people (family members)
➤ Organizes and improves your nutrition:
• You can create custom meals for specific times during the day
• Search using smart filters to find foods with specific nutrients and ingredients
• Calories’s Info-Panel lists foods and meals nutrients and consumed nutrients for selected time intervals
• See how many calories you have consumed, sorted by carbs, fat and protein.
➤ Measures body analysis data:
• Quick entry of your of daily weight data with the balance panel
• Automatic calculation of BMI in real time
• Daily tracking of body analysis data (fat, water, muscle, bones)
• Support for dimensions in both pound/inch and kilogram/centimeter units.
• Adjustable components for body analysis data. Fat, water, muscle and bones can be activated separately.
• Direct integration of the WiThings body scale (weight and body-analysis data is tracked wirelessly and imported automatically)
• Support for the dual fat/lean-mass analyzing model of the WiThings body scale.
• Support for assigning a dedicated WiThings user to a Calories user account
➤ Tracks your calorie consumption:
• Calories tracks your activities and sports.
• Database with standard activities and their calorie consumption adjusted for your personal body profile
• Calories lets you add custom activities.
• You can also directly input your burned calories
• Calories shows you a graphic representation of your calorie consumption and calories burned as well as calculation and representation of the net balance.
• Clear graphical presentation of your calorie intake for the day, week, month and year.
• Charts: Weight, body analysis data, intakes and energy consumption are shown with their relation and dependencies
• Chart graph data is clickable for instant editing
• Your user profile shows your weight-goal, personal limits for consumed calories and nutrients.
• Calories show you your optimal BMI-range, aims and limit.
• Calories shows you a visual indication when you have gone past your limits
• The new credit indicator gives you a quick overview. It tells you if you can go eat more now or if you need to exercise first.
➤Calories is your daily companion, at home and on the road:
• Calories has a convenient calendar panel for fast navigation
• Calories can export your data as a CSV file for printing or further processing
• A companion iPhone app, Cal2Go with Sync-Feature, is available!
- Simplified Sync-Account setting up
- Fixed the "Multiple validation error" that occurred in case another instance of Calories app is already running.
- Fixed issues when creating a sync-service account.
Most Helpful Reviews
best calorie tracking, nutrition and activity tracking app ever... - First of all: This is a real, native MacOS X application! No primitive port of a windows app like P…D… with an ugly user interface. 2nd: It syncs! Several desktop installations and with Cal2Go (see on iTunes store) my iPhone and an iPad! The version here on Mac Appstore is a 5-user version! OK, first I ran into trouble setting this up correctly. But finally with some help of the support it works perfectly. 3rd. It utilizes the USDA Food database! This database from US gouvernment might not contain all of the pre made convenience foods, but it has nearly all necessary foods from the US and it is reliable! It also offers 44 ingredients like different vitamins and minerals etc. ! Not only fat, carbon and fibre! Creating own, custom foods is possible easily, so nothing to worry about! 4th. This app does not only track my intakes… it also allows tracking activities - that means burned calories - and body data like weight, fat and lean mass. It also offers import of data that was measured with a Withings body scale… I do not own that yet, but I will get it soon. 5th… and this is the point: I lost weight and I learned to change my habits! Thanks for this great app!
nothing but hassles - i've had nothing but hassles since i got this. every time i try to sync data from iphone or computer, i loose all data. i've had to sign in and creat account information 3 times. i tried contacting support, but the only support they offer is by email
More Reviews for Current Version
Calories - Don’t waste your money. There are other free apps that are much better than this one.