Developer: Alexander Lindenstruth
Current Version: 3.3.2
Last Updated: 3 months ago
Download Size: 2.5 MB - Download
CalendarMenu is a macOS menu bar application, which provides a small calendar showing all informations you need to keep track of all upcoming appointments, birthdays and reminders in the blink of an eye.
CalendarMenu is highly configurable and allows you to specify exactly what you want CalendarMenu to show.
It also contains three Today Widgets for the Notification Center showing ...
• a monthly calendar with all your appointments, reminders and birthdays
• a list of all upcoming events
• a list of all upcoming reminders
• shows all iCal calendar events
• calendars can be selected individually
• highlights birthdays read directly from macOS Contacts (Address Book)
• differentiates between normal and all-day events
• individually highlights events spanning multiple days
• can indivually hide normal events and/or events spanning multiple days
• provides daily and weekly overviews showing all calendar events and reminders (with due date) of the selected day or week
• shows calendar weeks and first weekday according to your current system configuration
• reminders with a due date set are highlighted in the calendar
• allows to quickly mark reminders as finished or pending without leaving CalendarMenu
• you can individually (de)select reminder lists
• reminders can be sorted by their title, by due date, priority or calendar name (either ascending or descending)
• reminders without due date can be hidden
• reminders listed on the main window can be limited to a due date within the next X days
More screenshots are available on the CalendarMenu website.
If you find a bug in this app, please report it to the bug tracker so I can fix it as soon as possible. You can reach the bug tracker directly via the "CalendarMenu Support" link.
A free tryout version is available on the website:
• the calendar grid now highlights the current calendar week
• other minor bugfixes and improvements
A complete changelog of all previously released versions is available on the website.
Most Helpful Reviews
constant req to rate app - Req to rate paid app, remains on app even after supporting with rating
More Reviews for Current Version
I want to like it more... - This app looks great, and I love it’s simplicity and function. I’ve been looking for an app to replace Fantastical, because I don’t need/want it’s bells and whistles, or it’s price tag. The problem with this app is that consistently eats between 20-30% or CPU. I not sure why this application runs so hot for what it does, but it shouldn’t need to consume that much CPU. I’ve run the app on multiple computers, and the CPU issue persists. Another problem is the persistent asking for reviews right in the middle of the application, and there is no way to dismiss it or turn it off. I bought your app, don’t use such an intrusive and persistent way of trying to get me to write a review about it. Maybe give me a one time notifcation that I have the option to dismiss permanently, or put off for another time when I have time to sit down and write a review. Until these things are resolved, I cannot use the app. The CPU consumption is the single biggest issue for me right now. Other than that, I think you get what you pay for with this app, which is a simple and great looking app (apart from the persistent message asking for a review).