Developer: Terrella Labs LLC
Current Version: 1.0.8
Last Updated: 3 years ago
Download Size: 1.6 MB - Download
Calendar PA keeps your calendar and iCal events easily accessible in your Mac’s menu bar.
Events created and edited in iCal/Calendar.app are automatically updated in Calendar PA giving you one click access to your schedule.
View your upcoming events by simply clicking on the always visible Calendar PA menu or by pressing the key combination command-shift-space (user customizable).
• Quick access to your Calendar/iCal events in the menu bar makes it easy to see your schedule at a glance.
• Customizable options such as: showing week numbers, enabling date and time display and choosing which shared calendars are visible.
• Full integration with your Mac's built in Calendar/iCal ensures a seamless transfer of all your calendar information. Calendar PA automatically synchronizes with your Calendar/iCal calendars; no separate setup is needed.
• Full keyboard navigation for convenient and quick access - navigate your calendar and events without touching the mouse. Global customizable shortcut key allows you to quickly open and close Calendar PA.
• Modern, uncluttered design in keeping with Mac OSX 10.8 & 10.9 look and feel puts the focus on what's important in your day.
* Fixes a bug that caused app to crash on Mac OS X version 10.8
* Menu icon is now black and white
Most Helpful Reviews
Does not handle multiple google calendars (delegates) / No support - The app claims to use all the calendars from iCal. iCal treats your primary google calendar as you might expect, but any additional calendars you have created under the same account appear as delegates in iCal. Calendar PA (as far as I can tell) ignores the delegates and offers no way to enable them. For my purposes, this renders the app useless. I have reported the issue to the Calendar PA Support twice, and have received no response after several weeks. Incomplete with unresponsive devs. I refund mechanism is sorely needed for such cases. Fantastical on the other hand deals with all my calendars by default. The only drawback is that it can't replace the clock widget in the top bar, but since I can't seem to position that where I want it with Calendar PA, it's no great loss.