Developer: Hyun Seo Chung
Current Version: 1.0.3
Last Updated: 3 years ago
Download Size: 2.3 MB - Download
Calculatory is a menubar calculator application that provides an extremely simple and accessible interface for all kinds of calculations.
With Calculatory, all you have to do is pressing the hotkey that you have selected to open up Calculatory, and start typing what you need to calculate! The inputs that you type in are instantly calculated and shown on Calculatory for you to see. You can then just press Enter to copy the result so you can paste it anywhere you would like.
Along with the numerous built-in functions and constants that Calculatory provides, you can also create your own custom functions and constants. Use as many functions and constants as you need to help you solve complex calculations much faster and easily.
== KEY FEATURES ==
- A quick access with a keyboard shortcut
- Instant calculations as you type
- Resides in the menubar
- Press Enter to copy the result
- Keep Calculatory on top of all windows
- Built-in functions and constants
- Custom functions and constants
- Customizable themes
- Switch between various numeral systems for both the input and the result (decimal, binary, hexadecimal, octal)
- Bitwise operators
- Vector operations
- Added shortcuts to change the current radix to the next radix by pressing ⌘R, or ⌘1~⌘4 to change to a specific radix.
- Added an option to remember the last calculation.
- Added a new 'Cloud' theme.
Refer to the help page on the website to find out more details.
Most Helpful Reviews
Great calculator. - I can convert any type of number using this. Also, I can add custom functions that can convert number easily. Must have calculator app for CS students. You can easily and quickly convert decimal to hex or binary.