Calculator • Free
Developer: BetaUnltd LLC
Current Version: 3.5.3
Last Updated: 8 months ago
Download Size: 6.3 MB - Download
A simple calculator that will suit your everyday calculation needs. Calculate decimals, percentages & much more in this beautifully crafted top bar app.
PLEASE NOTICE: 50 first calculations are free. After that you have to upgrade to the full version.
This calculator is a simple and beautiful calculator, that will handle all your everyday calculation needs. It's retina ready, can be moved around in the window or stick to the top bar, you can make it transparent so it's not that noticeable, set it to start at login, make a global shortcut to activate the app or even change the design!
If you have any questions, feedback or complaints about the calculator, don't hesitate to contact us using the support link. If you like the calculator a positive review is always appreciated.
• Basic calculations
• Up to 40 numbers in display
• Retina optimized
• Can open on startup
• Transparency can be toggled
• Multiple design choices
• Copy/Paste numbers
• Option to set global shortcut
• Can be moved around in window
• Calculation operators visible in display
• Adjust number of decimals shown
• Compatible with OSX Mountain Lion (10.8) and optimised for OSX Maverick (10.9)
• Minimalistic and professionally designed graphics
• Numpad keys fully supported
• Visual response in calculator when keyboard buttons are used
• Active operand is show inline in the calculator display
• Copy/Paste numbers to and from the calculator by using the normal copy/paste shortcut
• Calculator supports %
• Dot is showed as "," or "." depending on the region of the world you live in
• HOT KEYS
• Copy number to clipboard: [Command + C]
• Quit the calculator: [Command + Q]
• Hide the calculator: [Command + H]
• Show settings and add-ons: [Command + S]
• 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 0: [Numbers]
• Add: [+]
• Subtract: [-]
• Multiply: [x or *]
• Divide: [/]
• Percent: [%]
• Evaluate: [Return or Enter]
• Dot: [. or ,]
• Clear: [C or Clear]
• Delete single number: [Delete]
• Fixed critical bugs
• General optimizations
Most Helpful Reviews
Calculator - I find this calculator very handy and use it several times a day. It can be detached from the menu bar so it can be moved where its needed and not in the way of things.
The clock is ticking for the developer... - Boy, I was a sucker for this update. Owned the app before for free, with no ads. I trustingly paid $2.99 to get this update, with the promise of it being an improvement. As other reviewers have pointed out, the new and improved version has an ad pop-up that’s constantly sitting over the last two rows of the calculator keypad, so you can hardly see those keys. Have yet to get a response to the email I sent the developer. Now is the time when we’ll find out if this developer is honest… or is a con-artist.
More Reviews for Current Version
Perfect for quick and easy calculations - Bought the full version and use it constantly for doing quick calculations. Easy access with icon in menu bar.
Calculator Free - Great little calculator. Always available when you need it.Meets my needs.
So much better than the default - Was trying to use the default one and a simple calculation was just impossible to do. This one does it with ease!
k - its a calculator what else is thee to say? well i just wished it was move able around the screen
Great Calculator App - Straight forward, no nonsense calculator. I needed something that floated around but wouldn’t disappear everytime I clicked the window behind it. Thank you for developing a free calculator that’s extremely utilitarian. The copy/paste function is fantastic too :)