CalcTape Paper Tape Calculator
Developer: schoettler Software GmbH
Current Version: 1.4.0
Last Updated: 1 month ago
Download Size: 3 MB - Download
Calculate. Comment. Correct.
CalcTape is a revolutionary new kind of pocket calculator. With CalcTape, also extensive calculations remain clearly structured. CalcTape makes the arithmetic process visible - you can generate intermediate results and subsequently correct or change all numbers and operations.
- Input a long list of values to be calculated and never lose the overview - just like with an adding machine / calculator with paper tape.
- Insert comments and notes into your calculations anywhere.
- You can use intermediate results to structure your calculation.
- Use it for Money, Tax and any other percentage calculation easily.
- If you should later change digits or whole mathematical expressions, then the complete calculation is automatically updated.
- Insert new lines or delete lines inside of your calculations and see the updated results immediately.
- Save your calculations into files.
- Open the files later to change the calculations.
- Define your own functions and buttons.
- Share your complete calculation via e-mail, Airdrop and more.
- Print your calculation.
- Choose your favorite design.
- iCloud support (Mac OS 10.10 and higher). Sync your calculations with iPhone and iPad easily.
- CalcTape masters the four basic arithmetical operations, exponentials, percentage calculations and much more.
CalcTape, more than a calculator.
- Start a new calculation on the same sheet by simply tapping the "=" key twice.
- Right click a button to assign another existing function or to create a user function for it.
- If you accidentally hit "AC" you can use "Undo" to get your calculation back.
- Select export formats (including HTML) now
- Keypad font size adjustable
- Support for Indian numbering system
- Prepared for MacOS 10.13
Most Helpful Reviews
CalcTape Update - The app is nice. I like the visual of the ‘running tape’ string of numbers to check my work. I like the variables one is able to set up. My only complaint so far is how to get an update from v. 1.1.1 Purchased on the Apple App Store to the newer v. 1.1.2? I emailed the company and they replied that I would get the update through the Apple App Store. I don’t see an update option anywhere. "Hi, updates should be handled via the AppStore-App on your Mac. If you purchased V1.1.1, the update to 1.1.2 is free. Kind regards, Thomas Klütsch schoettler Software GmbH” **UPDATE: I now have Version 1.3.0 and all is good in the world. Well, maybe not the entire globe. I find this app to be especially great at keeping a running log for my checkbook as well as previous accounting events. I find the app extremely easy to use with a good user interface. I would like to have the ability to enter Text along-side numerical entries without having to avoid any character that might be used in the numerical column. For instance (/, *, -) are not able to be entered as text when writing a Comment as they will jump back to the numerical column and initiate an action.
wouldn’t close - Macbook retina pro. I run it, open it, put figures into it and everytime I attempt to close it I get frozen spinning wheel. Everytime. Kinda renders it useless. Now what? What for the update.