Developer: Applied Computer Technology
Current Version: 1.5
Last Updated: 1 year ago
Download Size: 3.1 MB - Download
A Personal Finance System
In today's economy, every penny counts & staying in control of your personal finances is essential. Ca$hTrack helps you take charge of your money. Ca$hTrack is a personal finance program that is designed to record & organize bank accounts, credit card accounts, & cash spending. With the assistance of Ca$hTrack you will never again have to wonder where all your money goes--the information will be right at your fingertips.
Ca$hTrack will allow you to:
• track daily spending in an easy, accessible way
• organize purchases & deposits into subcategories that make sense
• validate bank & credit card statements
• run statements & activity reports to verify spending habits
• run detailed activity & transaction reports
• document tax related purchases
With Ca$hTrack, well-organized, simplified personal money management is within your reach!
Requirements & limitations:
Currently all reports require a worksheet program that supports XLSX formatted files.
• Preloaded with example expense categories
• The ability to make categories and accounts active or inactive
• Categories and accounts can be color coded for easy identification
• Statement processing and report
• Balance report
• Activity report
• Transactions report
• Report of tax related transactions
• Unique transaction numbering
• Ability to delete or make transactions inactive
• Suggestions for stores based on history
• Transaction protection through a user definable date
• PIN number access protection.
64 Bit. Compatabliity updates for OSX 10.11
Most Helpful Reviews
saf - I wanted a simple inexpensive app that would give me a check register to keep track of my checking account and a savings account register which would allow me to transfer funds to checking and keep track of my income. This app is to complicated and does not provide instructionson how to use it. Microsoft Money or Quicken is a much better choice, but much more expensive.