Buy Me a Pie! – Grocery Shopping List
Developer: Skript, LLC
Current Version: 1.1
Last Updated: 5 months ago
Download Size: 48.1 MB - Download
We help over 6 million users around the world do their shopping routines with joy and pleasure.
The Washington Post: "Buy Me a Pie! lets users see their lists and update in real time."
The Next Web: "This is a neat, easy-to-use app that’s beautifully designed. But where Buy Me a Pie really comes in to its own is that a single account can be synced across multiple iOS devices."
Lifehacker: "Perfect for grocery lists, Buy Me a Pie! ensures that you will never miss an item on your shopping list again."
AppScout: "...attractive, fast, and has plenty of features. This should be your first stop when searching for a grocery list app."
Geek.com: "There are simple apps that let you just make a list, but Buy Me a Pie! is tailor-made for the experience and it’s a nice looking app, too."
You definitely need this app if you know the value of:
* Time: a well-planned list updated in real time saves precious minutes and hours in a store
* Money: when you know what to buy you're safe from spontaneous purchases and a waste of money
* High spirits: we are sure you'll be happier without frustration caused by double purchases or forgotten items to buy
* Environment: paper shopping lists are made of trees. Our lists are made of lines of program code
* Multi-platform: use it on your Mac, iPhone, iPad and any other device via Buymeapie.com website.
* Elegant simplicity: do not think how to use the app. Just enjoy using it.
* Smart grouping: group your products by aisles with the help of colors assigned to the items, and the app will group the items in the list automatically.
* Built-in self-learning dictionary: entered items are automatically stored in the dictionary for future fast entry. Sort the dictionary the way you prefer – alphabetically, by color groups and by the frequency of use.
* Word prompter: The app will automatically suggest a word upon entering a few letters so you can quickly add items to a list
* Ability to use together with your friends or family.
* Easy lists management.
* Automatic synchronization in the background: edit your lists, and we will take care of delivering the changes to your family or friends.
* Multiple shopping lists: see the preview of your lists' content in a convenient list of lists.
Bring your shopping experience to the new level of convenience and style!
- Sharing lists
Most Helpful Reviews
Finally - A decent grocery list that you can use on iOS and macOS. This developer gets it. It takes much longer to assemble and organize lists on iOS. The future of Apple ecosystem apps will be dominated by developers that don't neglect macOS. Props for that. With that said, this app could be use some improvements. It's not possible to rearrange your lists once you've created them, and the Mac app doesn't let you pin lists to the top like the iOS version does. And your iOS pins don't sync over to the macOS app. So that's one thing that needs to be improved. The other is the icon. The icon does not look like a macOS icon at all. It looks pretty bad in the dock there. Notice how the Mail icon on macOS differs from the Mail icon on iOS. This app should follow that rule.