Developer: Austin Ryder
Current Version: 1.3.7
Last Updated: 1 month ago
Download Size: 5.4 MB - Download
Learn keyboard shortcuts instantly with Button, a handy reference guide for creative professionals.
*** Reached #1 Reference App in 29 countries! ***
• Browse shortcuts for supported applications at the tap of a button
• Begin typing to search
• Filter shortcuts by category
REFRESH YOUR MEMORY
• Save your favorite shortcuts
• See your favorite shortcuts at the top of the list
• View your favorite shortcuts in their own category
KEEP YOUR WORKSPACE CLEAN
• Look up shortcuts without opening a new window or tab
• Resize Button to be any size you want
• Hide Button instantly with a click anywhere
• Pages ($1.99)
• Word ($1.99)
• Final Cut Pro ($2.99)
• Photoshop CC ($5.99)
We’d love to help you if you have any questions!
Update v1.3.7: Fixed bug causing sliding tables for new users.
Update v1.3.6: Fixed cosmetic bugs. Added animation to viewing categories.
Update v1.3.5: Added Final Cut Pro shortcuts pack!
Update v1.3.2: Fixed bug where background window obstructed clicks on other applications.
Update v1.3.1: Fixed bug where Button created multiple background windows.
Watch the new v1.3 update video!
5 NEW PACKS
• Pages ($1.99)
• Final Cut Pro ($2.99) [v1.3.5 update!]
• See more shortcuts at a time by resizing Button to be larger
• Button remembers its size between launches
• Peek at the shortcuts in a category by hovering over it (only in larger resized view)
FAVORITES TO THE TOP
• Recall your favorites easier now that they are moved the top of their lists
• Saved you a click: Your current application is reactivated when you close Button
• Download buttons on the Button Store now work on macOS High Sierra
• Minor cosmetic bugs fixed
Most Helpful Reviews
Nicely Done Utility - Well done. Check out: CheatSheet (free) KeyQue (~$20) Works with ALL apps. Thanks! ... Ken