Developer: Snowmint Creative Solutions LLC
Current Version: 1.7.9
Last Updated: 5 months ago
Download Size: 2.2 MB - Download
Easily record expenses to see where your money is going. View reports that show expenses over time, by category, or against your spending limits.
Transaction sets let you keep your reimbursable business expenses separate from your personal expenses. You could even set up a transaction set for each family member.
- Fast transaction entry: Select from a list of previous entries or type a new entry, enter an amount, and click Record or hit Return. It's that simple.
- Use the included 75 categories or create your own.
- Filter displayed transactions by date, amount, category, or other info.
- Set planned spending limits for your categories and compare with your actual expenses.
- Mark transactions as tax-related then get a report of all tax-related transactions for a given time range.
- Get summary reports for various time ranges (monthly, biweekly, weekly, or daily).
- Print any of the reports or the transaction list.
- Export your transaction list as a tab-separated text file.
- Your expense spending pattern can be loaded into our full-featured personal finance application, Budget, when you are ready to upgrade.
- Picks up the currency symbol formatting from your system preferences.
Fixed some minor code issues with 32/64 bit compatibility.
Modernized more code; now requires macOS 10.7 or later.
Most Helpful Reviews
Budget WorkBook Does What it Should Do! - For someone who wants a simple effective way to track their expenses in defined categories, this is a great tool. Requires no learning curve; easy to understand and use. Don't expect a Quicken type budget app; this is not such. It is what it is; a great expense tracker with some flexibility to define buckets of expenses. Exports into Numbers or Excel without problems, where one can then massage the numbers further.
bummed - I just bought this and did alot of data entry and there is not an ipad app to go with…very disappointed