Boxy for "Inbox by Gmail"
Developer: Francesco Di Lorenzo
Current Version: 2.0.3
Last Updated: 18 days ago
Download Size: 4.3 MB - Download
Boxy 2 is finally here. This is a minimal and powerful e-mail client you’ll fall in love with, and it’s been rebuilt from the ground up with new features and themes, a thoroughly refined interface and countless improvements.
Boxy is built for ‘Inbox by Gmail’, so it works with any Gmail account. Inbox by Gmail makes your inbox smarter and more powerful, with features like Trips, Highlights, Snooze and Quick Replies.
** Featured on The Verge, The Next Web, Wired, Charged, LifeHacker, MacWorld, Netted by The Webbys, The Modern Desk and Gear Patrol. **
WHY YOU’LL LOVE BOXY
- Modern, clean, responsive interface, completely refined in version 2
- Multiple accounts and multiple windows support
- Status bar menu with quick access to your accounts and their unread counts
- Full support to ‘Inbox by Gmail’ and its distinctive features. (Trips bundles, reservations previews, saved links and much more)
- Reader Mode, for an awesome email reading experience
- Saved Searches, for users who frequently need to search using the same queries
- Multiple Themes. Choose between Light, Dark, White, Black and Crimson
- Native macOS notifications with avatars and Dock icon badge
- Markdown support in the email composer
- VIM and OS X style shortcuts support
- Full screen email composer
- Smaller minimum window size compared to all other clients
- Granular interface settings to make it perfect for you
- All in sync, start writing on Boxy e continue on mobile or web
- Regular free updates
And of course we fully support all of 'Inbox by Gmail' amazing features, like:
- Snooze your emails
- Automatically suggested smart replies
- Add Reminders right in your inbox
- Bundles keep emails organized
- ‘Trips' smart bundle and previews
- Pin emails to keep them in your inbox
- Smart newsletters preview
- Google Calendar events parsing and invites shortcuts in the inbox
- ‘Saved' bundle for your saved links
- Full archive search with smart queries
And so much more!
Boxy is not affiliated with, associated to, nor endorsed by Google in any way. Gmail, Google, ‘Inbox by Gmail' and the Google Logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
• Fixed problems when adding accounts from the in-app menu
• Fixed a bug that caused attachments to be downloaded twice for some users
• Other fixes and performance improvements
If you like Boxy, please rate it with every update! Thanks for your continued support and feedback.
Most Helpful Reviews
Boxy is the email app for Google Inbox on the Mac - Email is a huge problem. Luckily with the help of Boxy and Google Inbox, these two companies are alleviating the problem. If you don’t know the huge pluses to using Google Inbox, do yourself a favor and start using it on the iPhone. Then, when you’re sick of using the Mail app on the Mac because it doesn’t offer snoozing, buy Boxy and get going. It solves all the problems that Mailbox left me with when it abandoned me and all the issues of a “non-modern” email experience. At this point, snoozing and bundling are features I expect out of every email program. If they don’t offer these two features, there’s no reason to use their apps.
Notifications won’t work - Notifications don’t work for me on El Capitan 10.11.5 Please fix. Also UI is still a bit laggy
More Reviews for Current Version
I really want this to be a great Inbox app. - This is a great Inbox standalone app for viewing and organizing Inbox emails. However, the integration with MacOS is still a work in progress. Mainly, the “email this page” MacOS extension still does not work.
Best InBox app that I have found for Mac - This is the best Inbox app that I have found for Mac that works with GMail. Developers seem to be adding new features and enhancements to make it better.