Developer: AM&JL Software
Current Version: 4.5.0
Last Updated: 3 years ago
Download Size: 5.4 MB - Download
STOCK & FUND PORTFOLIO MANAGER
Simple and intuitive, Boursicoteur was designed by its author for his own use, in order to manage portfolios as easily as possible, with the less manual downloads the better.
Being daily used by its creator, Boursicoteur is quickly updated, as soon as necessary.
Boursicoteur manages the following Stock Exchanges: Amsterdam, Athens, Brussels, Dublin, Frankfurt Xetra, Hong Kong, Lisbon, London, Madrid, Milan, Nasdaq, New York, Paris, Tokyo, Vienna, Zurich.
Portfolios must all be based upon the same currency, to be set from CHF - EUR - GBP - HKD - JPY - USD; although it is possible to manage stock transactions on a Stock Exchange which is not using the same currency as the portfolios' one.
Furthermore, Boursicoteur consolidates all your portfolios into a virtual one, named "Consolidation", without any data loss and all your actual portfolios remain available.
Boursicoteur downloads your products quotes for the current day, and historic prices for Stocks, American Funds and Indices. You also have the opportunity to import a Funds or Shares quotes file.
The ability to create 'test' portfolios, which are not consolidated with others, and to enter a comment for every transaction enhances the stock portfolio management learning.
The seasoned trader may benefit from the option to display several indices or to annotate a product curve.
Using Boursicoteur ensures that your portfolios are safely stored on your Mac, not on a remote server.
- after creating a new code, within the "watch list" or "Buy-sell" sheet, the corresponding product is selected
- added option to manage some SEK quoted shares on supported Stock Exchanges
- modified the user's manual
- updated new code search on Paris Stock Exchange
- updated Boursorama quote file import
- column widths are now remembered in OS X Yosemite
- fixed a crash occuring while entering a "buy" on some shares
- updated quotes download for some shares which price is greater than 1000