Developer: Leawo Software Co., Ltd.
Current Version: 7.6.0
Last Updated: 11 months ago
Download Size: 53.2 MB - Download
The First Blu-ray Creator at Mac App Store -- World's top-rated Blu-ray burning software to burn all videos to DVD/Blu-ray.
Packed with great BD/DVD creation function as well as absolute software operation fluency, Blu-ray Creator enables you to burn video to Blu-ray disc (BD-25/BD-50), convert video to DVD disc (DVD-5/DVD-9) and output ISO image file for further disc burning uses. All popular SD or HD video formats including AVI, MP4, DAT, WEBM, RMVB, RM, MPG, MPEG, VOB, MOV, M4V, etc. are supported by this Blu-ray burning software.
Additional powerful features are available within this Blu-ray Maker. It offers you with ability to preview disc menu, so as to make an evaluation on menu effect. And real-time preview on Blu-ray/DVD video effect is also accessible. To let you gain BD/DVD disc with personalized features, it supports menu customization that allows you to customize menu with various styles. Another highlight is the 3D conversion functionality, which helps you burn 2D video to 3D Blu-ray or DVD disc in different 3D modes including Red/Cyan, Red/Green, Red/Blue, Blue/Yellow, and Interleaved, with specific 3D Depth. Moreover, common video edit features like Trim, Crop, Effect, Rotation and Watermark are prepared.
User-friendly software interface plus unimpeded software operating mode, Blu-ray Creator is the best combo ever to make DVD and create Blu-ray disc.
Key features of Blu-ray Creator
● Burn video and photo in all SD or HD formats to Blu-ray/DVD
● Generate ISO image file for later disc creating uses
● Abundant static or dynamic embedded menu templates
● Instant preview on menu template and video effect
● Design menu under Theme, Background, Button, Caption and Advanced
● Burn to 3D Blu-ray/DVD disc with 3D modes and 3D Depth effect
● Edit video via Trim, Crop, Effect, Rotation and Watermark
● Add external subtitle and select audio channel for output
● Efficient and fast BD/DVD creation on Mac OS
1. Support *.265, *.264, *.h265, *.h264 formats;
2. Optimized screenshot taker to display editing effect;
3. Optimized bottom layer for faster decoding, better disc reading and playback;
4. Optimized UI interface and added Dutch version.
5. fixed program bugs;
6. Added video noise removal feature to video editing;
Most Helpful Reviews
DESPERATELY Need It - This is something that was DESPERATELY needed for Macs as there is virtually nothing out there outside of Roxio Toast and Compressor for blu-ray authoring and encoding.I'm really impressed with the media compatibility and encoding speed of this product, also the easy to use menu design functions (which nicely includes adding your own images, video and music for menu backgrounds).
Does not work!! Very BAD!!! - This is crap app! It freezes when I burn a disc. And crash many times. Wasting the disk. Waste of money. I want my money back!! Extremely annoyed!!
More Reviews for Current Version
Clunky - Basic - Clunky and basic. There is no ability to create chapters in this program. Huge drawback. IMOVIE allows for better editing. Basically it will burn your files onto a disc.
Worthless... - Completely buggy. Crashes. Error messages. Total junk software.
Clunky - Basic - No way to create chapters. SImply moving between screens will oftentimes delete any menu editing you’ve done. Want to burn your project onto a disc? Good luck. Looking for a helpful tutorial on how to burn your project onto a specific medium? Good luck. It does not tell you how to troubleshoot on WHY the stupid burn button won’t let you burn. It won’t tell you why you can’t select your disc or how to burn it to a disc… or anything basically. Save your money.