Big Mountain Snowboarding
Developer: Golden Hammer Software LLC
Current Version: 1.05
Last Updated: 4 years ago
Download Size: 90.8 MB - Download
Big Mountain Snowboarding comes to Mac! Use multitouch or keyboard and mouse to control a snowboarder down 16 huge crazy slopes with realistic controls.
* Two finger swipes to control the snowboarder
* Swipe up to jump
* Swipe left or right to turn
* Use a third finger to tuck or grab.
* Hold down left button and move left/right to turn
* Right button to tuck/grab
* Swipe upwards or spacebar to jump
* Arrow keys to move/tuck/jump.
* 4 new maps!
* Fixed some jump camera problems on steep slopes.
* Fixed some animation glitches.
* Fixed a memory corruption crash.
Most Helpful Reviews
ehh - it's ehh. it works. it's interesting for the trackpad but it's not relly worth it. you can get it to waste some time though.
Does Not Open - Well I bought this app and it will not open. Hopefully there will be an update soon to fix this problem.