Developer: INSPIRING-LIFE TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED
Current Version: 3.6.2
Last Updated: 20 days ago
Download Size: 177.5 MB - Download
Bible app is an easy-to-navigate offline Bible app for Mac with a smart UI and lots of useful features. It will allow you to dive into the sacred scriptures without all the clutter of Internet.
Bible app is a complete package for Bible Study with a modern approach to it. It is simple, elegant and beautiful.
Top Features of Bible App:
• Completely revamped design.
• Search Book.
• Search verse with chapter and verse number.
• Decrease or increase font size.
• Choose from 12 background colors to read Bible in app preference.
• Choose from 10 font styles to read Bible in app preference.
• Increase or decrease speed of speech.
• Change background color of the presentation view.
• Hide left pane which consist book list.
• Now search bible with book name, verse number.
• Find highlighted verses sorted into different colors..
• Now save journals into different folders.
• Add sermons: Take notes with voice recording.
• Bible Concordance is added.
• More than 50 new Bible Versions have been added.
• At the bottom, character and line counts are added in both Journal and Sermon sections.
• You can add attachments (document, photos, files) with each journal and save them in the app. You can view the attached files simply by clicking the thumbnails.
• A desktop Widget is added that shows Daily Verses in two different backgrounds, Light and Dark.
• Daily Verse can be accessed in the Notification Center. Users can add the App Extension in Notification Center and browse Daily Verse.
• Easy-to-navigate smart UI.
• Add more than 100 Bible Versions/Translations into the App Library. (See list below)
• Write Journals or take notes and save them for future reference.
• Share Journals via all the available sharing options.
• Search Verse: Search the entire Bible with Keywords and get to a specific Chapter or Book.
• Parallel Reading: Open two different Bible Translations side by side and cross refer.
• Option to scroll both Translations together or separately.
• Mark Bible Verses as Favorite and browse all of them in one place.
• Highlight Bible Verses with Color and browse all of them in one place.
• Copy Bible Verse from the app and paste anywhere.
• Daily Verse: Get inspirational Bible quotes daily on a small pop up.
• Speak Mode: The Bible reads out Bible Verses for you.
• Presentation Mode: Show scriptures from Bible to a projector screen or a secondary monitor in fullscreen.
Bible Version/Translation List
1. Albanian Version
2. American King James Version
3. American Standard Version
4. Amplified Bible
5. Ang Dating Biblia
6. Bible Martin 1844
7. CHINESE UNION VERSION Simplified
8. Chinese Union Version
9. Contemporary English Version
10. Czech BKR
11. Dutch Statenvertaling
12. Elberfelder 1871
13. Elberfelder 1905
14. English Standard Version
15. Esperanto Bible
16. Finish Version
17. French Darby
18. French Louis Segond
19. Hindi Bible
20. Italian Giovanni Diodati Bibbia 1649
21. KJV - Thai
22. Korean Version
23. Las Sagradas Escrituras
24. Luther 1912
25. Modern Greek
26. Modern Hebrew Bible
27. Modern King James Version
28. New American Standard Version
29. New Chinese Version Simplified
30. New International Version
31. New King James Version
32. New Living Translation
33. New Revised Standard Version
34. New Vietnamese Bible (2002)
35. Nova Vulgata
36. Portuguese Version
37. Reina Valera 1989
38. Riveduta 1990
39. Rumanian Version
40. Russian Synodal Translation
41. Schlachter 1951
42. Spanish Reina-Valera
43. Swedish 1917 Version
44. The Message Bible
45. Ukrainian Version
46. Vietnamese Version
47. World English Bible
48. Young’s Literal Translation
Visit our website for full list of Bible Versions.
Bible app has made Bible reading easier on Mac. Using the smartly designed UI, users can jump from one chapter to another very quickly without any issue. The powerful Search Verse will help to get your hands on to any chapter or verse in no time.
Try Bible app today!
• Hotkey integrations:
- Now add Sermon quickly from anywhere by pressing a user defined Hotkey. Setup Hotkey in App Preference.
- Open Bible from MenuBar by pressing user defined Hotkey. Setup Hotkey in App Preference.
- Now add Journal quickly from anywhere by pressing a user defined Hotkey. Setup Hotkey in App Preference.
• Bible Translation name is shown in Mini-view mode.
• Improved Single-View Bible comparison between two different Translations.
• Highlight and mark Bible Verse as favorite by using the MacBook Pro Touch Bar.
• Now you can schedule prayer meetings with title and description. List down you daily prayers and mark them complete when your wish is fulfilled.
• Minor bug fixes.
• Improved version.
We are really grateful to all the users who kept sending us bug reports and suggestions to make Bible a better Bible Application for Mac. Thank you all for your support for the app.
If you really think Bible is a great Bible app, would you mind taking a moment to write a nice review? We’d appreciate it very much. Thanks for using Bible.
Feel free to contact us with any concern or feedback you may have about Bible. We would love to get them.
Most Helpful Reviews
I love this app! - Faced with the increasing bloat and ever-present and annoying bait and switch marketing by some of the “leading bible packages”, this app is refreshingly simple. It has the features like a journal that I’ve always wanted, but never got. And each release adds something I love - like new translations, the ability to pop up a daily reading. The copy and paste functions just work - no excess text that has to be cleaned. A couple of basic reference texts would make this app perfect. Thanks for the continued improvement in this app - keep them coming!
Instructions please. - The promo promises multi phase inquiry which would be wonderful if the instruction of how to navigate through them was available. I did manage to select several Bible versions but I could not set up the comparative version or the use of the ‘Bible Verse or Journal’ portion. Is there an instruction manual? If I could open it to its potential I would give 5 stars.
More Reviews for Current Version
Awesome Bible program for Mac - Bible is my favorite Bible App. I did not face any difficulty with getting along with this app because the design is pretty self explanatory. It offers enough option for different Bible translation and TBH I rarely need them. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Great app. Great support - This app is very good. Easily can add different versions to compare with. Many great features. App was crashing on me and they personally emailed me a couple of times to troubleshoot and find a solution that fixed it.
It is very good. - It is very good. There is not enough Catholic version. NABRE is required.
App works better in the menu bar than in actual window - First of all, I really do love the fact that this is a very aesthetically-pleasing Bible app. We certainly don't have enough of those. Second of all, I love the huge selection of versions. This is going to really help people gain a more thorough understanding of the bible. What this app is lacking, however, is a smooth functionality in the actual app window. Scrolling is painfully slow in the actual text. I don't mind the fact that the highlighting bar takes a second to appear, but scrolling is about 90% of the app. Ironically, the text in the menu bar scrolls just fine, so I've been relegated to only using the menu bar version of this app. Overall, this app is pretty and does its job quite well, but the scrolling seriously needs to get fixed so I won't have to resort to just using the menu bar to utlize this app.