Developer: Nicola Gill
Current Version: 1.10.0
Last Updated: 3 months ago
Download Size: 4 MB - Download
Bee Invoicing is a very easy to use application that simplifies invoicing. It is ideal for small businesses and contractors. It is inexpensive, with no monthly fees.
Bee Invoicing lets you print and send invoices and quotes in PDF format, plus track customer payments and view balances still due on invoices. With Bee Invoicing, you'll be able to easily track all customers, projects, invoices, quotes, and time, and can even generate packing lists and customer statements! Best of all, Bee Invoicing lets you get started quickly by importing Items from a spreadsheet, and Customers from your Contacts.
Need to always be able to get to your information, at any time? You'll be happy to know that all Bee Invoicing data is stored locally on your computer.
The main points:
1. Print and send Invoices and Quotes in PDF format.
2. NEW! Sync your Bee Invoicing data between multiple Macs using your iCloud Account.
3. Generate PDF Packing Lists and Customer Statements.
4. Track Customer Payments and view Outstanding Balances on your Invoices.
5. The Dashboard gives a big picture outlook of your company using statistics and charts.
6. Track your customers, projects, invoices, quotes and time.
7. Items: Create them one at a time or import from a Spreadsheet. Categorize Items by Product Group.
8. Customers: Create them one at a time, or Import directly from your Contacts
8. Tag important entries.
10. Data stored locally on your computer.
11. Simple to use and easy access to all of your data.
12. Support for multiple Companies
13. Flexibility with Currencies, Invoice numbering, Tax rates, Discounts, Shipping and much more!
14. Receive all future software updates free. No monthly fees!
Help - you probably won't need it, but if you do we have included detailed help pages with the software, and a series of online video tutorials to help you on your way.
1. iCloud Sync - Sync between multiple Macs using your iCloud account.
2. Bug fixes
Most Helpful Reviews
Hard to Beat! - I have a small business and don’t need a complex billing system. I have been using a custom FileMaker Pro invoicing system for more than 10 years and have been frustrated by some issues with it, so finally decided to look for a new solution. Bee Invoicing has a simple interface, has great tutorials to get one started, and fantastic customer support. I’ve had a couple of questions, sent e-mail, and got quick responses that were very helpful. This does everything I need. I had to do a work-around regarding receiving retainers, and BeeInvoicing even suggested a work-around that I hadn’t thought of. I also love that I can purchase this, and that my data isn’t living in the cloud somewhere. So many applications are going toward the idea of subscription pricing and cloud-only storage for the data. I love that I paid a single (really reasonable) fee, and that I am in charge of keeping my own data on my own machines.
More Reviews for Current Version
First Impressions - Have tried several other free & low cost invoiceing apps for my freelance design work, and for the price I think this is great! I would recomend it over NCH and BillFree - both of which ran up against restrictions, and wanted me to upgrade after using them for quite some time. ProfitTrain is by far my favorite, but at $50 I expect a lot more from it. This one takes a bit to understand, and it would be nice if the Invoices had more customization, but it gets the job done and looks nice enough. I suggest playing a bit with the settings, generate an invoice to preview it. Then delete, adjust settings (text, color etc) and re-generate. It seems that changing “Master” settings does NOT update existing invoices/quotes on the fly. Will update this if issues arise as I use it more.