Developer: Feral Interactive Ltd
Current Version: 1.2
Last Updated: 6 months ago
Download Size: 6.5 GB - Download
Battle your way to victory in the air, on the water, and underwater in this unique combination of action and strategy.
Please check the system requirements below before you buy.
One War, Two Epic Sagas. Relive the key battles of the Pacific by leading the US forces from the Battle of Midway to Okinawa, or else take command on the Imperial Japanese forces and change the course of World War II. Battlestations Pacific strikes a fine balance between the advanced tactics required to command entire battles and the adrenaline-pumping action of air and naval combat.
• Twice the size – Lead the US and Japanese forces in two massive campaigns to relive or rewrite history, with up to 28 missions to play through!
• Master your fleet – Command and take direct control of over 100 authentic and prototype air, sea and undersea units including fighters, bombers, kamikaze planes, cruisers, destroyers, aircraft carriers, submarines and lots more.
• Immerse yourself – Put yourself in the middle of the action with the all new cockpit view and fight the enemy at day, night and in different weather conditions.
• New level of realism – Experience a new level of visual realism where the Pacific Ocean and its chains of islands truly come to life.
• Bigger online battles – Challenge your friends in 5 completely new and engaging multiplayer modes and take part in massive online battles.
Important information regarding Battlestations Pacific:
• If you require assistance, please contact our support team at [email protected]
• Battlestations Pacific does not support the following graphics cards: ATI X1xxx series, NVIDIA 7xxx series and Intel GMA series.
• In order to run the game with satisfactory performance, your Mac must meet these minimum system requirements: 1.4GHz CPU / 2GB RAM / 256MB Graphics Card (not Intel GMA, ATI X1xxx series, or NVIDIA 7xxx series).
• This game is not currently supported on volumes formatted as Mac OS Extended (Case Sensitive).
• Full system requirements are available on the Battlestations Pacific mini-site at feralinteractive.com/bsp
Battlestations: Pacific © Square Enix Ltd. 2010. Published by Square Enix Ltd. 2010. Developed by Eidos Hungary KFT. Battlestations, Battlestations: Pacific, Eidos Hungary KFT and the Eidos Hungary KFT logo, Eidos and the Eidos logo are trademarks of Square Enix Ltd. Uses FMOD Ex Sound System. Firelight Technologies. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd.
• Improves compatibility with Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion):
- Fixes missing (black) graphics
- Improves performance
• Adds support for additional game controllers:
- Macally iShockX
- Logitech Attack 3 Joystick
• Fixes a number of minor issues.
Most Helpful Reviews
Awesome on my macbook air - I had Battlestations Midway on my ancient Dell inspiron b130. that was a good game with hardly any levels but i still played it a lot even tho it didn't run too well on my old comp. now with my new 13" 1.7ghz i5 processor and the new battlestation pacific, I can't stop playing it. this game is amazing and it runs flawlessly on my MBA. im so gald they made soo many more levels and this game is absolutly awesome. if your thinking about getting it, get it. and i can't wait to see what other games they will come out with. hopefully there will be more.
Doesn't Work, Plain and Simple. - The plea by Feral to contact them if the game doesn't work should be fair warning. Think they're figuring out the game doesn't work? My system meets the specs, the game installs, and the cut scenes play. However, once play begins the screen goes blank with sound only. The idea that I would (as they say above) waste my time with tech support on the phone for a game is ridiculous. If my system meets specs it should work otherwise I'll be filing a complaint with the app store and contacting my credit card company about not honoring the charge.
More Reviews for Current Version
Dont waste your money - I have a new MAC and this game does not work. It lock up and is not worth the money.
This version is great. - Ive just started playing this version and I noticed its a bit more fun to play with compared with the Midway version. The Battles are longer and the amount of weapens you can used is great although the controls here are a bit more complex than the Midway version but once you master them, this game is a breeze. :)
Stuck at start screen, does nothing - From looking at pictures and reading positive reviews for this game, I would think I would be able to rate this game higher. But I can't. I don't know whether it's the software, or my machine (MBP 13 W/retina) but I launch the game, everything seems to load correctly, but when the start screen pops up that says "press enter" I press enter and nothing happens. I press other keys, I click the mouse, nothing. Then, it goes into a cutscene that I escaped by clicking the mouse, which took me right back to the menu screen I mentioned above.
Great game - This is one really great game, the battles are historically accurate, the gameplay is fun, and the campaign for both sides is long with hours of play needed to complete it, it also works great on my two year old mac. The problems with the game are that the graphics are not great and the multiplayer does not work. This game is still definitly worth getting.
good but crashes - this game would be an easy five stars if it wouldn't crashe during skirmishes. i have a new mac book pro that is up to date and there is no reason it should crash in the iddle of an intense battle