Base Converter is a convenient tool for converting between binary, decimal, octal and hexadecimal numbers quickly and simply. No fuss, no muss.
- Performs the calculations instantly as you type
- No button clicks needed
- Prevents you from entering invalid digits/characters
- Converts numbers up to 64 bits in size
- Clean, minimalist interface
- More convenient than web-based converters
- Lightning fast start-up time - by the time your browser opens, you'd already be done with your calculation using Base Converter
- App now re-opens the window if you click on the icon in the taskbar
- New icon
Most Helpful Reviews
Does exactly what I want it to do... - There's plenty of online hex converters but running it locally is fast. This does exactly what I want it to do; quick conversion between hex, binary and decimal (who uses octal?). The UI could be a bit smaller so it takes up less space and I can see situations where the ability to convert even larger number might be useful, but otherwise well done.
More Reviews for Current Version
Base Converter - Nice little app. Helps when learning iOs programing. HOWEVER, why can't I input negative intergers in decimal to get Hex output? Please update :) Still worth a buck! HA! Stephen