Developer: Tim Diggle
Current Version: 1.1
Last Updated: 4 years ago
Download Size: 68 MB - Download
Bandit Skies is an old-skool scrolling shoot-em-up game mixed into a mini RPG. Blast away the bad guys in the action stages, and use loot you've gathered to help the townspeople out on various quests!
• A highly accessible retro shooter, easier to get into than a lot of similar games.
• Humorous dialog and miniature stories make for a more quirky, interesting game.
• Rich 2D graphics mixed with 3D elements.
• Use keys for classic arcade-style controls or mouse for a modern smartphone-style.
• Also compatible with wired XBox 360 controller (requires "tattiebogle" driver).
• Added some new screen presentation and transitions.
• Health readout shows hearts instead of energy bar.
• Improved text formatting in the speech bubbles.
• Various other presentational and bug fixes.
More Reviews for Current Version
Not too bad... - This game is pretty much just what it’s described as. It is acceptable for all ages, and runs well.