Current Version: 1.2
Last Updated: 3 years ago
Download Size: 6.7 MB - Download
BadPlastic helps you keep an eye on your credit card debt with style and minimal effort. Tell it about your cards, add the statements as they arrive in the mail (or get them from the attic in any order you like), and BadPlastic will:
• show a timeline of card balances, scaled according to the card limit at the time of each statement
• allow you to zoom in and out of the timeline to see the required time period
• calculate APR from monthly percentage rate and vice versa, to simplify statement entry
• approximate missing balances so that the timeline graph appears contiguous (useful when entering statements in random order)
• display each card's APR so that you know which card is the most expensive
• show percentage of available credit used which can affect your credit rating
• estimate number of payments left to clear card debt
• show you the approximate date of the last payment for each card, based on the last payment amount
• estimate when you will completely pay off your credit card debt, giving you a worthy goal
• NEW: Support for variable-limit cards
• FIX: The statement popover's limit field now rounds up when the entered balance exceeds the current limit
• FIX: Timeline stretched all the way to the present instead of date of the last entered statement
• FIX: Total debt indicator now uses local currency symbol
Most Helpful Reviews
Just crashes - Can't get past inputting a single card entry. Once entered, it just freezes. Initially the develper tried to help me, but after sending him the crash logs 2-3 months ago, I have not heard anything back and the app was never updated during that time.
More Reviews for Current Version
Doesn’t seem worth the $ - I thought I’d get more for the costs of the app.
Horrible - All this app lets you do is track credit card payments (that you have to manually input every month). You can easily do that in Excel. You can even download a template for it. I was looking for an app that would help me work towards a goal rather than waste my time and money. This app has no utility whatsoever.
Awful - has simple goals, doesn’t meet them. - Do not waste your money on this app. I was looking forward to using this app as a visual way of looking at progress with paying down my cards - completely a waste of time. My balance this month on the highest card was almost $2000 less than a few months prior and the graph on this app goes UP. Utterly useless.