Backup to Flickr for iPhoto
Developer: Sonia Bohelay
Current Version: 2.9.9
Last Updated: 9 months ago
Download Size: 2.4 MB - Download
Backup to Flickr for iPhoto takes your iPhoto / Aperture library and backs it up to Flickr, keeping your structure intact (iphoto event is a Flickr set).
Start saving in 10 seconds!
1. Authorize your Flickr account
2. Point to your iphoto/Aperture Library (iphoto version 9.x or above)
3. Start the transfer
... and read the F.A.Q located in the About menu :)
List of In-App purchases options
1. Advanced Features
- Export tagged faces in iPhoto/Aperture
- Export Tags/Keywords
- Exporter Geo-loc information
- Add Modified Media Title as Description
- Sort albums in Flickr (asc./desc., based on event contained photo dates)
- Seamless Hi-Resolution RAW to Jpg conversion
2. Version Management / Exclusions
- Transfer original or modified versions of pics
- Option to not include hidden media
- Option to not upload RAW type files
- Option to not upload videos longer than 3mn
- Option to convert videos for max. compatibility
- Problem(s) with new Flickr authorization fixed
- Several other bug fixed
- Interface optimisation
Most Helpful Reviews
Very impressed! - This little app is a workhorse! I had over 28,000 photos to transfer to Flickr and although it took about 3 days for it to process everything, it never crashed once and it forced my computer not to go into sleep mode to get it all done. (one of the settings) When I first tried the app, I didn't realize that I had to find and choose the library that I wanted transferred over and didn't pick a library so I got an error message. I contacted customer support at 3am and surprisingly, they got right back to me to guide me through the process. I don't know if there were any dupes or omissions because of my enormous library, but so far it all looks good! I highly recommend this app!
Poor developing and no support - Authentication with Yahoo acount only apparently - no error message - crashing - no money back. Don’t waste your money. Support doesn’t offer solutions nor appologies. DO NOT BUY FROM, OR SUPPORT, DEVELOPERS LIKE THIS!
More Reviews for Current Version
Piece of absolute feces - Repeatedly locks up with an error message saying it’s no longer connected despite not having connection problems, days it will restart after connection is reestablished yet never does, causing me to have to restart the application, now my complete Flickr account is screwed with 50,000 photos consisting of up to 10 copies of each photo.. I want a refund, this is garbage, do NOT BUY!!!!!!! I filed for a refund and all the apple site said was write a review, this is BS and another reason I’ve gone over to Android.
Flickr refused to authorize the software - Perhaps they have not updated the software to keep up with changes to Flickr? Don’t waste your money.