Backgammon Masters Online
Developer: 2KB LLC
Current Version: 1.7.6
Last Updated: 10 days ago
Download Size: 8.3 MB - Download
Backgammon Masters is an aesthetically pleasing game for online and single player backgammon. Enjoy the ancient board game in crisp, modern graphics on your smartphone or tablet!
All board game fans will appreciate the easy to use interface, detailed visuals and many features. There is something for everybody! You can personalise your profile, challenge online players, make bets, gammon opponents, participate in tournaments, chat live, find new friends and learn all the tricks of this ancient and exciting board game!
Want to play with friends and family?
Easy! Play with your friends in hotseat mode, via bluetooth, organise tournaments and improve your skill!
Out on a trip and have no internet connection?
Just challenge our AI in any backgammon style you wish! One match will take you only 5 to 30 minutes.
Backgammon Masters supports many styles of backgammon:
» Classic backgammon - the core of the game.
» Narde (Nardi) - very popular in Russia. Longer play, since you can't hit opponent's checkers.
» Tavla (Tavli or Turkish Backgammon) - popular in Turkey. Very similar to backgammon with some rule differences regarding checker play.
» Nackgammon - variation invented by Nack Ballard with 2 differences from the original game.
» Old English Backgammon - a style popular in United Kingdom.
Despite the game's old age millions of people all around the world still enjoy this fantastic board game and its variations up to this day.
Join and become a true Master of Backgammon!
Standard pack includes:
● 5 backgammon styles: Backgammon, Narde, Nackgammon, Old English and Tavla
● 3 game modes: game against AI, Bluetooth peer-to-peer, and Hotseat
● 6 beautiful boards: Classic, Metal, 10,000BC, Profi, Casino and White Crocodile!
● 2 difficulty levels in game vs AI
● Extensive match statistics
● Share your success on Facebook or Twitter!
● Highlighting available moves, Undo function, Online Chat and much, much more.
● 100% fair and completely random dice rolls
● Ability to check dice fairness
● Detailed descriptions of game rule and frequently asked questions
● Crisp, high definition graphics for Mac Retina Display
Premium pack includes:
● Online game
● Thousands of online players! You will find players of all skill levels
● Detailed statistics of your and opponent rolls
● Player ratings by ELO system. Levelling system
● Ability to add other players to friends and invite them to a game even when they are offline
● Detailed in-game chat
● Daily tournaments in different backgammon styles
● Ability to view other people's matches
Here is what our players are saying about Backgammon Masters:
“I had tried many backgammon apps: Backgammon NJ, Backgammon Deluxe, Backgammon Live, Backgammon Ace, Backgammon Gold, but I really think Backgammon Masters is the best and most exciting backgammon app currently available in the market! I play it with my friends and family all the time!"
"To put it simply, Backgammon Masters is one gorgeous looking application." -- TheiPhoneAppReview
"The game is exactly what a backgammon app should be. It has a great look, detailed instructions, and is faithful to the original game. The number of match-making offerings is impressive and the controls are easy to use." -- 148apps
Like us and follow us for the latest news, updates and free offers:
If you enjoy Backgammon Masters, leave us a rating!
We listen to our players and work constantly to improve the game and make it better.
- Added option to view already finished games with ability to adjust time and speed of the replay
- Changed "Game History" section, added replay option
- It is now possible to view finished tourney games in the tournament window
- In the "Last match" you can now find dice generation seed
- New app icon
- Fixed critical bugs
Most Helpful Reviews
Funny, real game. - This is a very good game. Is funny. Hello from Braila City, Romania.
Shouldn't Dice Rolls be Random? - The computer will get several doubles in a game, sometimes several in a row. The odds of this happeneing are extremely low. The worse part is if the computer is losing, the doubles start coming out in even greater numbers. If the computer has to cheat just to make it hard instead of programming in strategies, it is a complete waste of my time to play.