Developer: Ninebark LLC
Current Version: 1.1.1
Last Updated: 4 years ago
Download Size: 494.2 KB - Download
Baby Change makes it easy for parents to remember their babies’ daily events. With Baby Change, you can track the last time a baby ate, took a nap, had a diaper changed, or anything else you would like to track over time. You can even set alarms to remind you when a particular time has elapsed.
* Four individually configurable timers: one each for diaper changes, feedings, naps, and a fourth for any other event you wish to track.
* Set individual alarms for each of timers so that you never let too much time elapse between events.
* A toggle switch for breast feeding that lets you track which breast you should use at the next feeding.
* Baby Change remembers the status of your timers and alarms when you close the app, so you can open and close Baby Change as often as you like without having to restart your timers.
* Also available for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Added support for application sandboxing in Mac OS X Lion.
Most Helpful Reviews
Very Easy to Use - Very simple, effective mutiple reminders on feeding, changing, or whatever. Nice large numbers; easy to see from a distance.
No Logging - I was under the impression that I could maybe log the information for record keeping and doctor visits. I could just set my alarm or timer if I wanted to "track" my feedings. This app is pointless.