BA Financial Calculator Pro for Mac
Developer: Vicinno Soft LLC
Current Version: 2.0
Last Updated: 3 years ago
Download Size: 727.7 KB - Download
BA Financial Calculator Pro best emulates FULL VERSION of Texas Instruments BA II Plus financial calculator for Mac.
Built with identical algorithms and formulas of original, BA Financial Calculator Pro provides exact same capabilities and operation sequences, with BETTER user experience. Just as the original BA II Plus, this app comes with easier natural input than RPN used by other financial calculator apps, including HP 12C.
★ Features include:
• Time Value of Money calculations.
• Amortization schedules.
• Cash flow analysis, Net Present Value (NPV), and Internal Rate of Return (IRR).
• Mortgage and Loan calculations.
• Depreciation with four different methodologies.
• Breakeven, Profit, and Percent difference calculations.
• Bond prices and yields “to maturity” or “to call” calculations.
• Statistical analysis.
• 10 Memories for storage.
• Choice of Chain and Algebraic Operating System methods.
• Scientific capabilities, including log, sin, cos etc.
• Clean, Shining User Interface.
• More ...
Feel free to contact us through our support forum at our website - www.vicinno.com.
We have improved it a lot, please check them out:
1. add keyboard shortcuts for all keys.
2. add key click feedback sound option in preference window.
3. add online help, keyboard shortcut help, and online support access in help menu.
Most Helpful Reviews
It makes math errors - When you use the ammortization worksheet function, it does not correctly calculate interest and principal information. In addition, you have to click the numbers, rather than typing them, but the MUCH bigger concern is the fact that this calculator does bad math. For example, if you borrow $150,000 on a monthly mortgage at 7% for 30 years, how much interest will you have paid? I don't know because this calculator thinks it is only $810. Ok, so I actually know, because my TIBAII+ gives me the correct answer. Thank goodness my TI got it right even if Vicinno's app did not.
More Reviews for Current Version
One Flaw/Feature Causes Problems - The app seems fine otherwise, but not being able to hit “enter/return” to receive the answer is unintuitive to me. Also, everytime I close the app it forgets all the data/settings, such as the number of decimals to use, etc. It would also be nice to be able to resize the application window, and have the app icons adjust accordingly. These changes would definitely make it a 5-star app.
Mis leading - My search was for a HP BA-II like the one I purchased for my iPad & iPhone. This is NOT a HP it is phony junk. Deceptive search. !5 dollars wasted.