Developer: Rick Jansen
Current Version: 2.1
Last Updated: 4 years ago
Download Size: 3.3 MB - Download
Let autumn leaves gently fall on your desktop and on your windows (yes, really) and enjoy AutumnLeaves while you work! The leaves pile up on your windows and at the bottom of the screen while mushrooms and (scary) pumpkins grow everywhere and chipmunks scutter around and fruit falls, and acorns and chestnuts bounce around.
There are lots op options you can set:
- number and type of leaves, mushrooms, apples and other fruit, pumpkins and chipmunks
- falling speed (leaves and fruit, not chipmunks, or pumpkins)
- tumbling leaves, or not
- whirl of the leaves
- drift speed
- slow..fast option (less..more CPU)
- how high and how fast the layer of leaves builds up
- how long and how hard the wind blows
- multiple displays are supported
A true Macintosh classic.
Fixed some settings issues:
- some settings when set to 0 could even crash AutumnLeaves or prevent startup
- some settings did not have the promised effect
Most Helpful Reviews
Awesome. Love it! - Once I got a working version for my (older) version of MacOSX, it's a fun app. I'm using it to make our displays in the office feel seasonal. Love it! Great app! And the developer was very fast to replease a corrected version of 10.6.8.