Aunsoft TransMXF Pro
Developer: Aunsoft Studio
Current Version: 2.0
Last Updated: 4 years ago
Download Size: 30.2 MB - Download
* Mix or preserve multi audio tracks of MXF files in MKV, MP4, MOV formats
* Output 3D videos of Side-by-Side, Top-Bottom, or Anaglyph 3D in MKV/MP4/MOV/WMV/AVI formats
* Convert and merge MXF files for playing on iPad, iPhone 4, Galaxy Tab.
* Best video and audio synchronization technique for conversion.
* Numbers of output formats for converting MXF files to AVI/MPEG...
* Utilize all cores to speed up encoding process - 0% faster than before.
Notes：If your HD Camcorder stores the videos in the DV-Tape, not as digital video files in Camcorder Memory or Flash Cards, our program can not help you in this situation.
you need to install FCP 6 and above before this Converter.
Aunsoft TransMXF Pro is not only a MXF converter, but also a MXF multi audio track mixer and preserver. The multi-track output formats enables you to output files even in Apple Prores encoding as long as you have FCP 7 and above installed.
It also helps you convert MXF to other common video formats such as AVI, WMV, MPG, MPEG, FLV, 3GP, VOB, DV, DVD, MP3, AC3, OGG, M4A, etc. If you have a Panasonic P2 or Canon XF camcorder or any other camcorders that shot videos in MXF format. Aunsoft TransMXF Pro makes it possible for you to edit MXF files in those tools with time-saving conversion from MXF to Common Video. Furthermore, Aunsoft TransMXF Pro is a perfect MXF joiner and MXF cutter as well as a MXF to Apple converter.
With this MXF Converter, you can freely enjoy your interesting videos shot by your MXF camcorder on iPad,iPad2, new iPad, iPhone 4,iPhone 4s,iPod Touch 4, Nook Color, HTC EVO 4G,Apple TV, PS3, Xbox 360, WDTV or other portable devices, or even upload to YouTube, websites for sharing.
Video: MXF(*.MXF, *.mxf)
Video:H.264/MPEG-4 AVC (*.mp4), MPEG2 Video (*.mpg; *.mpeg), MPEG TS Video (*.ts), Quick Time Video (*.mov), H.264 video (*.mov), WMV Video (*.wmv), Divx-HD (*.avi), AVI, MPEG, WMV, MP4, FLV, DivX, XviD, MOV, ASF, 3GP, 3G2, SWF, VOB, TS, DV, F4V, VCD/DVD/SVCD video (*.mpg, *.vob), etc.
Audio: AC3, WMA, AAC, WAV, OGG, FLAC, M4A, MP3, MP2, AIFF, AMR
Image: BMP, THM, JPG (as snapshot)
Media Devices: Apple TV, Apple iPad, iPod, iPhone 3G/4/4s/5, PSP, PS3, Xbox 360, Xbox XBMC, WDTV, Popcorn Hour, Egreat, Xtreamer, Asus O'player, TViX, QNAP NMP, MViX, HDTV, Netgear StoraQuickTime Player, VLC, iTunes, etc.
DVD Tool: iDVD, Nero, Roxio Toast, Disco, Burn, DVD Studio Pro, etc.
Website: YouTube, MySpace, Google, Yahoo, Dailymotion, Metacafe, MotionBox, etc.
More: HTPC, Home Theater, Networked Devices, NAS, PowerPoint Presentation, LCD Projector, PDF, Keynote, etc
* Added Multi-track Video category with formats of MKV/MP4/MOV
* Added bug report feature. (Help> Bug Report)
* Added 3D profiles in Format menu.
* Optimized video codec for Kindle Fire formats
* Removed the feature to estimate output file size
* Refined deinterlacing for multi-track formats
* Removed 3D effects from Video Editor Window
* Fixed some known bugs
Most Helpful Reviews
horrible - I just bought this app hoping to transfer some mxf files to ProRes for a project but all this stupid app does is crash. It's late and I'm sad now, looking for other alternatives :(