Developer: LI JIANYU
Current Version: 2.00
Last Updated: 3 years ago
Download Size: 5.3 MB - Download
Audiobook Maker can help you turn your audio files (or extract audio from video) into audiobooks for your iTunes, iPod, iPhone and iPad.
1. Convert and Combine all video and audio to audio book file (M4B)
2. Support set image cover, create chapter stops, adjust audio quality, send it to iTunes.
3. Output formats: M4B, M4A, MP3
4. Input formats: mp3, wma, aac, wav, cda, ogg, flac, ape, cue, m4a, ra, ram, ac3, mp2, aiff, au, avi, mpeg, wmv, mp4, flv, mkv, mov, rm, rmvb, m4v, mpg, asf, 3gp, 3g2, dat, mpv, mts, m2ts, dv, ts
1. bug fixes.
2. fixed audio bit rate problem.
Most Helpful Reviews
Goes through the motions but doesn't make the audiobook! - I bought this app to make audiobooks of my Harry Potter books on CDs. I put all of the files on my local hard drive, got them in the right order in the app. it went though the files, showed it was making the book. It even played a little ding sound when it was done. But the file was never actually made. I tired several times with different settings... No dice!
More Reviews for Current Version
Kinda works - I had the same issues as other reviewers - this is how I got it to work: I Uncheck send to iTunes and dragged the finished audiobook into iTunes The finished product was 75kbps and it had assumed the name of the book's first chapter even though I'd entered the correct title before clicking Make Audiobook. I used Get Info in iTunes to rename the book. better than nothing I guess 3 stars for effort MBP 15 Q2.3 i7 16GB mem SSD 10.8.4