AudioMate – Easy audio control
Developer: Ruben Nine
Current Version: 2.2.6
Last Updated: 2 years ago
Download Size: 2.1 MB - Download
Control all your audio devices from the status bar, receive system notifications when relevant events happen on your audio devices and more.
Most notable features:
• ALWAYS IN THE STATUS BAR!
AudioMate can display up to 2 parameters in the status bar at once:
• Master output volume (dB, %, or graphical)
• Sample rate
• Clock source
• USER CONTROL
Change the master output volume, sample rate, clock source, system default input and output and more!
• User control: Change the master output volume, sample rate, clock source, system default input, output and more!
• DEVICE ACTIONS
Decide what actions to run when a device is connected, such as setting the device's master volume, sample rate, or clock source.
• SYSTEM NOTIFICATIONS
Optionally receive system notifications when…
• a device is added or removed
• a device's volume changes
• a device's mute state changes
• a device's sample rate changes
• a device's clock source changes
Please consider rating or reviewing AudioMate after each update to help us further develop our app.
AudioMate is now open source! Please visit our product page for more details.
- Fixed high CPU load on dual monitor setups.
- Added Portuguese (pt) localization (thanks to @vitu!)
Most Helpful Reviews
Useful app! - I wanted something like this, didn’t want to write it myself, really glad to see it already created. I don’t have any need to see the sample rate in the toolbar though, would like something more useful to put there or a simple small icon.. Would also be very useful to allow ‘presets’ to be selected for example I’ll want to use my headset mic and speakers sometimes, other times I want to use my webcam, would be nice to be able to quickly switch between these with 1 click or 1 hotkey. Great stuff though