Audio Plugin Player
Developer: Defective Records Software
Current Version: 1.3.1
Last Updated: 1 month ago
Download Size: 19 MB - Download
Audio Plugin Player is a lightweight VST and AU instrument plugin host, that allows you to play these instruments using either your mouse, computer keyboard, or MIDI device (both hardware and software MIDI devices supported). It has a simple, one-screen interface, that will let you start making music with your favorite audio instrument plugins in seconds – just drop your plugin onto the application window, make your input and output choices, and you're ready! Audio Plugin Player allows you to route your plugin instrument through a plugin effect (either VST or AU), and also lets you route external audio through a plugin effect too.
• Fixes crash on startup when running on Mac OS 10.13.x
• Attempts to address problems with some plugins' copy protection and sandbox restrictions
• Added sample rate selector
• Added pitch bend response when in MIDI mode
• Now runs in either 64-bit or 32-bit mode, select in app's About box
• Clicking on Defective Records icon no longer opens two separate web pages
Most Helpful Reviews
Works Well - Works as advertised under Lion (10.7.4) without any problems. Runs Pianoteq 4 and Zebralette plugins, including their GUIs and their own add ons & presets. Good value.