Audio Cutter - Cut and Split Music Files
*** New Version Special Sale for a LIMITED time! ORIGINAL price - $18.99 ***
*** Get it to cut unwanted recordings for just keeping happy and funny audio clips now! ***
iFunia Audio Cutter is a neat application to quick and easy cut your music and audio file on Mac. You could cut out a desired musical fragment from almost all audio formats: mp3, mp2, wma, wav, ogg, aac, ac3, m4a, mka, aiff, ape, flac, etc.
Simple steps to cut the music and audio files to make it for a Phone ringtone, or audio track&voiceovers when making a home video.
1. open the audio file
2. Adjust the interval and trim length
3. Save the trimmed audio track on your computer
1. Trim and cut your audio in a quick and easy way.
2. Support drag-n-drop audio file or import music from iTunes directly.
3. A wide variety of input audio supported: mp3, mp2, wma, wav, ogg, aac, ac3, m4a, mka, aiff, ape, flac, etc.
4. Apply quick fade in, fade out effect for trimmed audio track.
5. Support zoom in and zoom out the waveform to trim the audio file more accurately.
6. You could play the original audio and preview trimmed audio in real time.
7. Can save the trimmed audio files to as many as 13 formats: .aac, .m4a, .ac3, .mp3, .wma, .wav, .ogg, .aiff, .flac, .amr, .mka, .mp2, .au.
8. Support rename the output trimmed audio file.
9. Quick and simple to use, always ready to work for you.
Like iFunia on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/iFunia
Follow iFunia at Twitter: https://twitter.com/iFunia
Share iFunia on Google+: https://plus.google.com/105722880100861622517/
To keep connected with us and get the latest giveaways, update news and new release.
Thanks for the feedback for us to upgrade the Audio Cutter. This version we upgraded:
1. Fixed the bug that the volume is very small when playing back the trimmed audio files.
2. Other optimizations.
3. Minor bugs fixed.
Please kindly leave an updated review, we will read all the comments and keep continuous to improve the app. If you have a suggestion, please send us email at [email protected]
Most Helpful Reviews
Useful and Simple - I love this app because it does lots of favors to me. You know, as a dancer, I usually need to put a song into several segments in order to better practice each piece of choreography or make a new dance song. I tried some advanced music maker programs, but they were too complicated to handle. Finally I found this small one; it's simple and easy to use. I had my songs separated in clean separate files with just a few clicks. give 5-Star as my appreciations!
PITIFUL APP!! PLEASE READ!! - First off, this app is PAINFULLY slow! Did I mention PAINFULLY? And on top of that, you can only make one audio cut of a file. If you have an audio of a lecture, for example, and you need to make multiple cuts to the file, forget it. You need to open a file, make a cut, save the file, and if you want to make another edit, you need to reopen the file to make another edit, which takes forever to open the file again. Good luck with this garbage.
More Reviews for Current Version
Terrible useless app - I’m fairly certain the 5-star reviews here are fake. This app is awful. It’s fixed in size, so you can’t stretch the window at all. The Zoom in/out buttons don’t do anything. You can’t just put a cut, you have to do a fade. I don’t want a fade, I want a cut. But I can’t even do anything because the app doesn’t work. Just awful. I want my money back!!!!!!!
It performs well. - Cut yet professional app. It supports loading lots of audio codecs and formats, I am able to load audio files from iTunes and local folder, this aspect is very convenient and user-friendly. I don’t want to say much about its cutting features, it performs well. I feel happy to pay for this tool.
Lots of output formats supported! - This is a very user-friendly audio cutter. It is not only a professional sound track tool for cutting, trimming, but also it is a cut audio converter, it supports almost all of popular audio formats I need. And the output quality sounds Great!
Great tool to trim audio track with effects! - I love this cute and tiny tool, it gives me much joy, works perctly, and i like its intutive interface but with much professional ability to make my audio track more sounding.