Atlas – GPX Viewer
Developer: Jan Cornelissen
Current Version: 1.1
Last Updated: 7 months ago
Download Size: 4 MB - Download
Atlas is an easy to use, yet powerful GPX viewer and editor.
Create your own maps
Plan your travels, create a restaurant wish list or simply log all cities you've ever visited. It's as easy as creating a new map and start adding places. Add notes to describe a place or get directions from your location. Since all maps are saved as a GPX-file, it's easy to open your maps on other devices, like a handheld GPS, your iPhone or iPad*.
Open existing GPX files from your hard drive or iCloud, such as GPX files downloaded from the internet or your GPS device.
Drag & Drop
Drag and drop elements from one map to another or use copy/paste.
Find places or locations with words, mapcodes or GPS-coordinates.
Sharing a map—or a single place—has never been easier.
Edit maps with a single tap on the Touch Bar.
* Requires Atlas for iOS or any other GPX compatible app.
- More GPX metadata in the Inspector
- “Copy Coordinate” when right clicking on the map
- Mapcode support
- Dutch localization
- Added missing tooltips
- Improved description text field
- Fixed an issue where the pin of a search result would not disappear when clearing the search field
- Removed the description preview on pin call outs