Developer: Andrew Nicolle
Current Version: 1.3
Last Updated: 1 month ago
Download Size: 3.9 MB - Download
Artwork Tracker makes keeping track of your art collection easy. Never wonder again where or when you submitted your art. The information is all right there on your Mac!
Whether you’re a working artist, a collector, or an art dealer, Artwork Tracker is a valuable addition to your artistic toolbox.
Here's what you can do with Artwork Tracker:
* Record details about your artwork, including creation notes.
* Add multiple photos per artwork.
* Add text captions for each photo.
* View photos in a full-size gallery view, or in thumbnail form.
* Rearrange photos with multiple selection and drag-and-drop support.
* Store client details and record contact information.
* Track submissions for all your artworks.
* Record details and view response times for each submission.
* Response due dates are calculated automatically based on client response time and submission sent date, or can be overridden.
* Check the status of your artworks, clients and submissions at a glance.
* Use the search field to quickly search artwork, client, and submission lists.
* Sort artworks by title, artist or status, sort clients by name or status, and sort submissions by date or status.
* View total income earned for each artwork.
* View the submission history for each artwork or client, sorted by date.
* Clients approaching deadline are highlighted with a tinted background on the client list.
* Past due submissions are highlighted with a tinted background on the submission list.
* Review statistics for your collection.
* Saves changes automatically.
* Retina graphics support.
* Print artwork, client, or submission lists, or information for a particular artwork, client, or submission.
* Database import and export over WiFi to Artwork Tracker on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
* Import / export via CSV format to transfer your Artwork Tracker database to and from desktop spreadsheet applications.
* Drag and drop Address Book contacts or vCard files (.vcf format) directly to the Client list.
* Artwork Report HTML export. View your art collection on your computer’s web browser. Great for keeping track of your art for inventory or insurance purposes.
Please visit http://artworktracker.com for more information about Artwork Tracker, including contact details to ask questions, request features, or report any issues. Join the Facebook page to discuss Artwork Tracker with other fans.
- Bug fixes.
Most Helpful Reviews
Works Well - This app does what it says it does very well. The creator is quick to respond to question and suggestions and seems to be working hard to add features. I love the clean interface and the fact that it is Mac Native. Every application I have looked at for keeping track of my artwork has been cluttered and overly complicated for what is a very simple purpose that doesn’t need useless bells and whistles. I need to know what art I have made, WHere is is, is it sold and how much I priced it at. A great feature addition would be a way to keep track of the limited edition reproductions as well. The creator says he is planning to do that, so I look forward to that. This is also a great price for a such an application sense anything else is so expensive. I think with some more feature it could be an awesome app.