ArtHandler - Artist's Record Book
Developer: Martin Walk
Current Version: 1.6.6
Last Updated: 3 days ago
Download Size: 199.3 KB - Download
CATALOG YOUR ARTWORK
• Keep track of your artwork. Add metadata like artist, title, media, year, dimensions, duration (for time based pieces), location and price.
• Add as many images and PDFs as you like to each artwork. Preview them in ArtHandler and export them as needed.
• Easily find artworks via the search bar.
• ArtHandler automatically converts measurements from metric to imperial and vice versa.
• Add your personal notes to each artwork.
• Notes are a good place to add information about sales, references, crate sizes, press mentions, exhibition history, etc.
• ArtHandler creates captions from your artwork’s metadata.
• Copy captions with one click and paste them as needed to your emails, word processor, graphics editor or desktop publishing application.
SHARE YOUR ARTWORK
• Share your artwork via email, Twitter, Facebook, …
• ArtHandler utilises macOS’s Share extensions. As soon as a new suitable Share extension is added to your system, it is available within ArtHandler.
• Print images.
• Print artworks (image & caption)*.
* Printing artworks is available on macOS El Capitan and newer.
• Export your ArtHandler database as CSV or JSON file.
ArtHandler never prompts you for a review. We value your workflow too much to interrupt it. If you feel generous and have a couple of minutes, please leave a review. It makes a huge difference to us. Thank you in advance!
We love hearing from you! Get in touch with us at [email protected]
Fixed a problem where for some users of macOS 10.9.5, ArtHandler crashed on launch.
Most Helpful Reviews
Afordible way to organize art! - Love this app. I am not a collector, I am an artist. This is a great way to organize and catalog my work. Some of the fields are better suited to a collector but I just use them for other purposes. I love that the feilds are searchable and that images can be dragged and dropped. Well worth the 12.99. 2/17/15 They just added fields to handle price, location (what gallery the piece is at) and weather or not it is sold. Now this app does everything I need. THANK YOU.