ArtHandler - Artist's Record Book
Developer: Martin Walk
Current Version: 1.6.6
Last Updated: 1 month ago
Download Size: 199.3 KB - Download
CATALOG YOUR ARTWORK
• Keep track of your artwork. Add metadata like artist, title, media, year, dimensions, duration (for time based pieces), location and price.
• Add as many images and PDFs as you like to each artwork. Preview them in ArtHandler and export them as needed.
• Easily find artworks via the search bar.
• ArtHandler automatically converts measurements from metric to imperial and vice versa.
• Add your personal notes to each artwork.
• Notes are a good place to add information about sales, references, crate sizes, press mentions, exhibition history, etc.
• ArtHandler creates captions from your artwork’s metadata.
• Copy captions with one click and paste them as needed to your emails, word processor, graphics editor or desktop publishing application.
SHARE YOUR ARTWORK
• Share your artwork via email, Twitter, Facebook, …
• ArtHandler utilises macOS’s Share extensions. As soon as a new suitable Share extension is added to your system, it is available within ArtHandler.
• Print images.
• Print artworks (image & caption)*.
* Printing artworks is available on macOS El Capitan and newer.
• Export your ArtHandler database as CSV or JSON file.
ArtHandler never prompts you for a review. We value your workflow too much to interrupt it. If you feel generous and have a couple of minutes, please leave a review. It makes a huge difference to us. Thank you in advance!
We love hearing from you! Get in touch with us at [email protected]
Fixed a problem where for some users of macOS 10.9.5, ArtHandler crashed on launch.
Most Helpful Reviews
Afordible way to organize art! - Love this app. I am not a collector, I am an artist. This is a great way to organize and catalog my work. Some of the fields are better suited to a collector but I just use them for other purposes. I love that the feilds are searchable and that images can be dragged and dropped. Well worth the 12.99. 2/17/15 They just added fields to handle price, location (what gallery the piece is at) and weather or not it is sold. Now this app does everything I need. THANK YOU.
More Reviews for Current Version
Correction - I bought this application to catalog my artwork and being able to quickly find specific categories. This is a very useful application to generate a file with images and descriptions of your own and other artwork. The file is searchable with a limited number of search terms. I originally tested a number of options, including sorting types etc. When I started having problrms with the search option, Mr. Walk was very helpful in describing how it should work. After reinstalling the application and restarting my computer the search is now working as expected. I am giving thw Arthandler only 4 stars, since additional search options would be useful.
Search does not work - I bought this application to catalog my artwork and being able to quickly find specific categories. Unfortunately the application is totally useles for this purpose. Although a few limited categories are built-in, even those do not work for searching purposes. If there would be a no star possibility I would have chosen it. A total waste of money!!!