Art Text 3
Developer: Belight Software, ltd
Current Version: 3.2.2
Last Updated: 2 months ago
Download Size: 645.9 MB - Download
Art Text 3 is graphic design software specifically tuned for lettering, typography, text mockups and various artistic text effects.
Supplied with a great variety of ready to use styles and materials, selection of textures, icons, fonts and backgrounds, special designed effects and shape transformations, Art Text guarantees striking appearance of your badges, logos, cards, flyers and presentations.
Both professional designers and amateurs will be amazed by the exceptional ease of creating sophisticated effects such as realistic 3D text with any natural material on it - wood, rust, shatter glass, or even chocolate, soft shadow and glow, graphics painted by oil or watercolors, aged and grunge style, and many more.
• Customizable Templates
70+ ready made templates will help with logo design, produce beautiful word art, web elements and picture captions.
• Fill Tools
100 gradient presets, 540+ textures and 140+ shading materials.
• 2D Effects
Adjustable shadow and glow effects, over 30+ masks.
• Graphic Content
750+ vector icons, symbols and shapes, 32 flash, flare, sparkle and light trace objects, 570+ backgrounds and textures.
• 3D Materials
Customize 3D materials using 200+ textures, 140+ bump map surfaces, 80+ environment map textures.
• 3D Effects
Apply soft-edged shadow or glow to 3D objects. Use optical effect tools to make background objects out of focus.
• Geometry Transformations
Apply 24 transformation shapes to 2D or 3D texts to bend, warp or give the text a wavy shape.
• Sharing the Result
Share the art on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram with just one click, or export to an image file to use virtually anywhere.
• Solved the problem with “Fit/Resize to Document” for 2D objects.
• Fixed an issue with opening version 2 documents.
• Improved LinkBack support.
• Fixed the problem with Font dialog size.
• Enhanced overall program stability.
Previous version updates.
• Fixed Google Fonts integration.
This update provides an immense choice of fonts to experiment with for absolutely Free, thanks to Google Fonts integration. Also, the new version brings an improved keyboard experience for users of MacBook Pro’s with Touch Bar, and many other enhancements:
• Introduced Google Fonts integration, which provides immense choice of fonts to experiment with.
• Evolved Environment Mapping and new Panorama textures.
• Added the ability to Copy/Paste Style.
• Other minor improvements.
Added support for MacBook Pro’s Touch Bar:
• Visually enhanced layer selection.
• Switch between Inspector tabs without interrupting the workflow.
• Conveniently add layer, zoom, export and share your work.
• Introduces Depth Gradient effect for 3D objects.
• Tree new 3D chamfer types.
• New 3D Shear Transformation.
• Create isometric-style graphics with Camera Parallel Projection tool.
• Adds Inner Shadow.
• 20 Logo samples.
• Expands the ability to apply masks to 3D objects.
• Introduces custom image folder to create and fine-tune 3D Textures.
• Ability to save user style elements as a template in Custom Templates.
• LinkBack support.
• Pan tool.
• macOS Sierra support.
• Minor fixes and improvements.
• Fixed the problem with opening documents with custom images.
• Added the ability to select single files when importing custom shapes and textures.
• Solved the issue with textures quality loss.
• Improved overall program stability.
• Improved 2D Glow, the effects now works faster and its settings became familiar to PhotoShop users.
• Added Custom Folder option for Masks and 3D textures.
• Export to PDF and EPS formats preserves vector information, unless raster effect was applied.
• Introduced the ability to convert imported vector graphics to 3D.
• Resolved the problem with small document size opening by default on computers with large monitors.
• Improved save and app stability for documents with custom images.
• Fixed the issue with opening version 2 documents with custom images.
• Resolved the problem of the app not launching on computers with case-sensitive filesystems.
• Other minor bug fixes.
Most Helpful Reviews
This is awesome! - I have owned both previous versions of the app, but Art Text 3 is a while new game! Don’t let the preset styles and templates included fool you. At first, you may just be drawn to these, but take the time to get in deeper and you will quickly learn to make your own unique looks and styles. There is a great wealth of “raw materials” included to work with, so you will run out of time before you run out of possibilities. Using the app at a deeper level is fairly intuitive, in my opinion. You might need an hour or so before you are completely familiar with it, but once you are, you’ll be able to do a lot of text art. No one will suspect that it only took you five minutes to make that cool graphic!
Continuous crashes - This app continually crashes on my Mac. Especially when trying to change the font. Everytime it crashes, I need to start the project over again from scratch. I have also had issues with trying to move the text box. It usualy takes me more than a few attempts to reposition the text box.
More Reviews for Current Version
This is my go-to app! - I am also a Graphic Designer and I’ve used Adobe since it came out in the 80’s?? So, I have tried a lot of alternatives. This by far is my favorite and most powerful piece of software I have for creating VERY quick and sharp graphics for print and web. Have been using Art Text for a long time and this version is my favorite. It’s fun and easy to learn, too.
Quick, Easy, I use it ALL the time! - Just showing some love for Belight and Art Text 3! I have been using this for almost a year. I use it for titles instead of the titler inside of Adobe premiere. I am still exploring all the features, but I think it’s great software. a must have!!
Awesome App - Usually I regret when I pay this much for an app, but NOT THIS TIME! Easy to use yet powerful, awesome export tool too. Please add more templates and samples.
Great Software - I love this software. I design websites and it is extremely useful.I have numerous 3d programs but for a quick design it holds its own against software costing 3 times the price!!! Definitely worth the money!!!