Art Puzzle Maker - create and play art jigsaw puzzles
Developer: Puzzle World Games Inc.
Current Version: 1.0
Last Updated: 3 years ago
Download Size: 76.2 MB - Download
The Ultimate Pack for art jigsaw fans. CREATE, PLAY and share beautiful art jigsaw puzzles. RELAX and enjoy the process. Perfect your visual MEMORY. Become the BEST jigsaw player in your area!
=== CREATE YOUR OWN BEAUTIFUL PUZZLES ===
- Choose puzzle image from over 2000 classic art paintings
- Apply one of 120+ different puzzle cuts with classic and custom shapes.
- Choose from 6 to 1900 piece puzzles
- Use your own pictures
=== RELAX and ENJOY ===
- Download beautiful photos and pictures
- Choose from 80+ collections with famous art. Classic Masters of art - Da Vinci, Monet, Renoir, Van Gogh and many more
- Tune into relaxing and inspirational background music. 80+ additional background music tracks
- Get rewarded with Ambient and relaxing sounds
- Customize your game board
=== PERFECT YOUR VISUAL MEMORY. BECOME THE BEST JIGSAW PLAYER ===
- Track your progress with game statistics (time played, pieces and puzzles completed, game speed)
- Measure your average game speed
- Compare your results with other players
- Turn on Rotation for increased game difficulty
- Turn off image and puzzle shape preview for harder puzzles
- Use EDGES helper for a quick start - shows you only border pieces
- Zoom and scroll around large game board. Adjust game board and lock it.
- Use Panel to find and drag pieces faster. Choose from horizontal and vertical, resize it for your convenience
=== SHARE ===
- Share your completed puzzles on Facebook, Twitter and by e-mail
We are committed to making the best digital jigsaw puzzle experience. Please email us your comments and suggestions to [email protected] or visit our support page - http://pwgames.uservoice.com
Most Helpful Reviews
Beautiful! - I can learn art by playing a game!
Where - When I read the description for this app, I was sooo excited. It was absolutely everythibng that I wanted. The ability to make my own puzzles with my pirctures, as well as being able to play with some great artworks. The problem was, when I opened the game, there were three buttons, and none of them worked. There was no way to import pictures or DO anything whatsoever. It's completely useless.
More Reviews for Current Version
Does nothing but start up dead. - I've got Art Puzzle Maker version 1.0 running on an MBP, running OS 10.6.8 on 8GB RAM. It opens just fine, and that's about all it does. I see a blue denim-like background, with an arrow button on each side, left and right. In the center is a field (button) that says "tap here to create a puzzle", and in the lower-right corner there is an info button. No other button press appears to have an effect on the game, and that's not a good thing. While all buttons seem to recess and pop back into place, pressing the info button will eventually yield a black, blank screen. That's it. Nothing else. All other button presses do nothing more, regardless of how many minutes I let the computer sit, idle. I'd like to give this a good review, because at least the screen shots look promising, but the game itself is DOA.
Tossed - I was enticed by the claim of use your own images, but once installed, there was no method that was obvious to me for using your own images. I promptly removed it from my hard drive.
Does not work as described. - I can’t seem to figure out how to make puzzles from my own pictures. The App Jigsaw Puzzle on my IPad works great.
Looses progress with out warning No way to save completion - i have repetedly been almost complete with a puzzle and then all os a sudden it will blink then come back on the screen with puzzles pieces all over the board instead of in the tray. I did have over 3/4 of puzzle complete before the blink when it pops back it will be just over 1/2.
I wish I’d read the review before I bought this. - Ughh — it’s awful.