Developer: LI JIANYU
Current Version: 5.10
Last Updated: 3 years ago
Download Size: 11.3 MB - Download
***Time limited offer, only $4.99 now, Original Price is $9.99***
Archive Expert is a professional, full-featured file archive manager tool. It help you to Browse, Extract, Create, Modify, Split multiple file archives. View, preview files, show advanced file information inside archives.
▶ EXTRACTION FORMATS
- zip, rar, 7z, lha, zipx, stufflt, hqx, bin, gzip, gz, tgz, tar-gz, bz2, bzip2, bz, txz, tar, iso, cdi, nrg, mdf, gtar, z, taz, tar-z, lzma, xar, xip, ace, arj, arc, pak, spk, zoo, lbr, lqr, lzr, pma, cab, rpm, deb, alz, dd, cpt, pit, now, sea, msi, cpio, cpgz, pax, warc, ha, adf, adz, dms, f, lzx, dcs, pkd, xms, zom, p, nsa, pdf. etc.
▶ COMPRESSION FORMATS
- zip, 7z, gzip, tar, bzip2, iso.
▶ 6 COMPRESSION LEVEL
- fastest, fast, normal, maximum, ultra and no compression.
▶ HIGN COMPRESSION RATIO
- for ZIP and GZIP formats, Archive Expert provides a compression ratio that is 2-10 % better than the ratio provided by PKZip and WinZip.
▶ PROTECT YOUR FILES
- set password to protect your files when you create archive. (for zip and 7z format)
▶ MODIFY ARCHIVE
- add / delete item(s) in ZIP, 7Z formats and other common archive formats.
▶ VIEW, PREVIEW ARCHIVE CONTENTS
- view item(s) using the system default application.
- preview item(s) with Mac`s 'Quick Look' tool.
▶ SHOW FILE INFORMATION OF ARCHIVE CONTENTS
- size, compressed size, modified date, compression type, etc.
▶ SHOW ADVANCED FILE INFORMATION OF ARCHIVE CONTENTS
- Hash value: MD2, MD4, MD5, SHA1, SHA224, SHA256, SHA384, SHA512, RIPEMD128, RIPEMD160, RIPEMD256, RIPEMD320, HAVAL128, HAVAL160, HAVAL192, HAVAL224, HAVAL256, TIGER128, TIGER160, TIGER, ADLER32, CRC32, CRC32B, WHIRLPOOL, GOST, SNEFRU128, SNEFRU256, MDC2.
- show hex data of files.
- show EXIF details of Image.
- show detail information of Videos and Audios.
Thanks for all reviews, Please contact us at first time when you have any problem.
Email: [email protected]
1. added checksum values.
2. bug fixes.
Most Helpful Reviews
USELESS - I downloaded this app expecting to be able to make an .RAR archive…instead, the app defaults to “OPEN”, apparently looking for an EXISTING RAR to open. When you click CANCEL the app closes. That’s it. There are many different options available from the menu bar, but nearly all are dimmed out. What IS there was no help (OPEN RECENT, SELECT ALL, SPECIAL CHARACTERS, ZOOM). I could not create an RAR file…which was the point of getting this app. So—it’s USELESS. I’m going to seek a refund. Stay far away from this app. If it were possible I’d give it NO stars.
More Reviews for Current Version
Great but needs just ONE more thingy... - I love this app, but if you can just make it automatically name the file with what the original unzipped file name is…THAT WOULD BE GREAT!!!!
Can not get it to work - I am having the same issue as another reviewer. I tried to create a zip file but the program crashed. When I restarted the app the the Create New Archive button was gone. I emailed the developer, but have not heard from them. I will request a refund.
Nice zip utility, minor bug - This app works great. Is a good deal for the $5 I paid. One bug is in the preferences, the default file type checkboxes do not work. I assume this app needs a Sierra update. Really like that it is easy to exclude the Mac files for Windows compatibility file sharing.
Doesn’t Work - I installed on 27” Quad Core i7 iMac, 16 GB RAM, Mac OS 10.12.4 App booted, but would not create a ZIP archive. Re-booted computer, re-booted App... button to create new archive has disappeared. Removed App from my computer. Wrote to developer. Wrote to Apple. Requesting a refund. Won't invest hours trying to make a $5 app work.
WORKS OK FOR ME - I have no problems that I can see…opens what it’s supposed to open, etc. Isn’t that the way apps are SUPPOSED to run, invisibly and in the background?